Interested in buying 60-80 GB PS3 - PLEASE MOVE TO TRADING

Who's The Twitch Now?

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I have a price range, but I'm not going to say what exactly it is (partially because if it's too low, I don't want to look stupid - with the fluctuating cost of resale PS3s in the past few months, I really don't know what to expect).

Anyway, I have money, which must be converted to Paypal before a purchase can be made. Some things I'm interested in are:

An extra controller (preferably Dual Shock 3)

Uncharted

Various Blu-Rays (Including The Prestige [High want], Superman and American Psycho from the 5 Free Discs deal). Tell me whatever you have, and I'll tell you if I'm interested.

Also, of course, it must be in complete working order, and if you have a 40 GB, I'll consider it, but would probably pay much less for it due to the lack of backwards compatibility - feel free to offer, though.

Hope to get some replies, and thanks.

Who's The Twitch Now?;3652139 said:
... Someone?

Well, just as a reference, how much would you want for a 60 GB PS3 anyway?

Who's The Twitch Now?;3651595]I have a price range said:
, Superman and American Psycho from the 5 Free Discs deal). Tell me whatever you have, and I'll tell you if I'm interested.

Also, of course, it must be in complete working order, and if you have a 40 GB, I'll consider it, but would probably pay much less for it due to the lack of backwards compatibility - feel free to offer, though.

Hope to get some replies, and thanks.

DS3 controllers are going pretty expensive, since they are only made in Japan at the moment. So that would add anywhere from $75-$90 on your price plus the games so expect to pay around $600+ for an 80GB.

Forget the DS3 in that case. For a 60 gig system by itself I'd probably pay no more than 200 dollars or so, since I can get a retail console for $400 with 5 movies and a game probably. So, in that price range, and I'm open to haggling about bundles.

Who's The Twitch Now?;3655246 said:
Forget the DS3 in that case. For a 60 gig system by itself I'd probably pay no more than 200 dollars or so, since I can get a retail console for $400 with 5 movies and a game probably. So, in that price range, and I'm open to haggling about bundles.

This is cheap ass gamers.

Not dumbass gamers. No one will sell a ps3 for 200. Regardless of version.

Who's The Twitch Now?;3655246 said:

Can I please have some of what you're smoking, since no one in their right mind will sell you a PS3(especially a BC model) for $200. Pretty please?

Seriously though, just go out and buy one already, since there's NO WAY anyone would be stupid enough to sell you even a used PS3 for that cheap.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Can I please have some of what you're smoking, since no one in their right mind will sell you a PS3(especially a BC model) for $200. Pretty please?

Seriously though, just go out and buy one already, since there's NO WAY anyone would be stupid enough to sell you even a used PS3 for that cheap.[/quote]

Wait

Wheres incredipinoy at

he always sells things for bad prices.

SOMEONE MSG HIM STAT!

^ Which is exactly why I didn't want to say this openly. I said I was willing to haggle, I have, in fact, seen these go for this type of price (not very lately, but that's what that word "Fluctuating," means, you see), and all I get is this shit. Not even a "You'd be very lucky to find someone willing to sell at that price - good luck," but just immature berating. I've had enough. Close this thread, because I'm not coming back in it. You can bet on that.

LOL Ice

This site has gone to shit since I joined 2 years ago, with people charging Ebay-like prices for games they get for dirt cheap prices, who then turn around and lowball the hell out of you for your stuff.

There's still some great CAGs out there, many who I've dealt with before, but sadly there's more with a SD/FW mentality anymore.

EDIT: You promise to not come back to it, Who's? If only billg would've done the same with his 'how CC ruined my weekend' thread. That guy is CAG Villian Of The Year material, right alongside Thumbmonkey(and their ridiculous shipping charges).

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']LOL Ice

This site has gone to shit since I joined 2 years ago, with people charging Ebay-like prices for games they get for dirt cheap prices, who then turn around and lowball the hell out of you for your stuff.

There's still some great CAGs out there, many who I've dealt with before, but sadly there's more with a SD/FW mentality anymore.

EDIT: You promise to not come back to it, Who's? If only billg would've done the same with his 'how CC ruined my weekend' thread. That guy is CAG Villian Of The Year material, right alongside Thumbmonkey(and their ridiculous shipping charges).[/quote]

Talking about Billg just gives him more credit for posting that shit.

People need to be banned when they create stupid threads like idiot bill did, thumbmonkeys inane shipping charges.. etc.

I hope this kid posts in the trading forums so I can berate him even more for his knowledge.

Im curious, where and who did you see someone sell a ps3 for 200? Black market? Pawn shop?

OH I KNOW WHERE

ABSOLULTELY

NOWHERE

CASE CLOSED.

bread's done
Back