Interested in pre-ordering Dragon's Dogma Official Design Works, but I've got some questions.

Souffrir

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I've shopped around a bit, and it looks like Amazon (at $30.94 before tax/ship) is currently the best deal, but if anybody knows some place cheaper to grab it, I'd appreciate the tip.

In addition, before I bite the bullet, I was hoping to hear from others who've bought Udon Entertainment artbooks before. Mostly, I'm curious about binding, cover and print quality, and how they compare to the original JP versions. When I was poking around various reviews, I found that there were, supposedly, a lot of errors in their localization of the first Monster Hunter Illustrations book; was that book an outlier, or is it typical for them?

I also remember back when they announced their localizations of the P3 artbook and the Shigenori Soejima book that the binding seemed cheaper than the JP versions, at least from the pictures; though that was quite a while ago, I only ever saw pictures, and I've no idea if their binding practices have changed.

Anyway, any information you can give me would be appreciated. Thanks!

bread's done
Back