Interested in starting a FS thread with some rare stuff in there. Need info!

Malkovich

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Im a long time lurker but never sold/traded on here. Well not my own stuff at least. I've kinda entered a financial hump and want to unload some of my rarer things. Paypal would best, but does that offer the kind of protection that buyers can take comfort from.

Basically I need to unload some of my stuff quick without having any feedback rating. So I need the best info on ways to do this quickly before I post my tradelist/sell list.

Thanks!

[quote name='Malkovich']Im a long time lurker but never sold/traded on here. Well not my own stuff at least. I've kinda entered a financial hump and want to unload some of my rarer things. Paypal would best, but does that offer the kind of protection that buyers can take comfort from.

Basically I need to unload some of my stuff quick without having any feedback rating. So I need the best info on ways to do this quickly before I post my tradelist/sell list.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

I'd highly recomend posting pictures and being open to shipping first to users with significantly higher feedback - other than that you shouldn't have any troubles.

[quote name='Malkovich']Im a long time lurker but never sold/traded on here. Well not my own stuff at least. I've kinda entered a financial hump and want to unload some of my rarer things. Paypal would best, but does that offer the kind of protection that buyers can take comfort from.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

1) Make an organized list of what you're selling, preferrably by system.

2) Include shipping for everything and combine shipping.

3) Provide references (Heatware? eBay? GameTZ is okay in my book).

4) Get ready to possibly to ship first to people with GOOD feedback to get some sort of feedback down here in CAG...

5) Be Paypal Verified and accept payments only from Paypal Confirmed people (unless they're from Canada...) and ship to that address.

Good luck.

Paypal does offer protection, but if you get ripped off, its a huge hassle to start and complete the process. I suggest you list your stuff. SOme people may offer to pay you a percentage of the price before and the rest after they receive. I have traded on this site for awhile now and never even dealt with anyone that was not perfect withtheir trade.

I'd echoe what the previous 2 posters have said. It might be difficult to unload your stuff quick unless you are willing to ship first. If that creates a problem for ya, you might be better off on eBay. I for one might be interested in some of your stuff depending on what you have and the $$$. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for your list. :D

[quote name='chickenhawk']I'd echoe what the previous 2 posters have said. It might be difficult to unload your stuff quick unless you are willing to ship first. If that creates a problem for ya, you might be better off on eBay. I for one might be interested in some of your stuff depending on what you have and the $$$. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for your list. :D[/QUOTE]

oh yea, and don't trade with CH, he's a rat bastard and will try to give you the short end of the stick if you know what I mean... :roll:

[quote name='joevan07']oh yea, and don't trade with CH, he's a rat bastard and will try to give you the short end of the stick if you know what I mean... :roll:[/QUOTE]

Hahahahahaaa....jackass! :D Now that you have your sealed copy of Nocturne I am fair game again, eh? :roll:

[quote name='chickenhawk']Hahahahahaaa....jackass! :D Now that you have your sealed copy of Nocturne I am fair game again, eh? :roll:[/QUOTE]

haha, you never stopped being fair game
(and OP, I'm joking, I'd trust CH with my money anyday)

Whatever you decide about shipping first, please give your policy in your list's OP.

Also I'm pretty sure PayPal doesn't offer much/any protection for sales made outside of eBay.

You'll probably get more money on eBay and you won't have to deal with shipping first...

bread's done
Back