Interesting new development

lunatic_pandora

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
So has anyone heard of these "wee" systems? They aren't being mass marketed yet. Supposedly, they have motion-sensor-based games. Sounds pretty interesting, if you ask me.

[quote name='mega_n00bzer']fantastic joke. now go fuck off[/quote]

For some reason I read this as sounding like an angry British accent. Well played.

I'm sure if they keep supply artificially low they can keep the demand up and sell these things like hotcakes... not that I have any precedent for that idea or anything.

[quote name='PyroGamer']I'm sure if they keep supply artificially low they can keep the demand up and sell these things like hotcakes... not that I have any precedent for that idea or anything.[/quote]

I just don't get why people think that Nintendo is keeping production artificially low? The Wii is outselling everything out there and Nintendo did announce that they're making 1.8 million a month. I suppose Nintendo is making money off the ebay and craigslist re-sellers too.

[quote name='mega_n00bzer']fantastic joke. now go fuck off[/quote]

Says one noob to another.
You have made enough stupid topics before, what do you think gives you the right to tell him off?

inbeforethelockcf4.gif

I love this gif.

[quote name='mogamer']I just don't get why people think that Nintendo is keeping production artificially low?[/QUOTE]
Just FYI I don't think Nintendo is keeping supply artificially low. My post was just a joke.

[quote name='mogamer']I just don't get why people think that Nintendo is keeping production artificially low? The Wii is outselling everything out there and Nintendo did announce that they're making 1.8 million a month. I suppose Nintendo is making money off the ebay and craigslist re-sellers too.[/quote]

I know. I've been trying to find one for a while, and they aren't anywhere. I sucks because I really want one.

Yeah why can't you find the Wii anywhere though. You can find it if you want to spend 500.00 bucks on a big box set. I just want the Wii not all the other crap games.

[quote name='InuFaye']Says one noob to another.
You have made enough stupid topics before, what do you think gives you the right to tell him off?[/quote]

QFT

Werd

[quote name='PyroGamer']Just FYI I don't think Nintendo is keeping supply artificially low. My post was just a joke.[/quote]

Sorry for mis-reading you.;)

bread's done
Back