Internet Radio on PSP.

[quote name='Ebraum']Sweet if true. Where did you hear this?[/QUOTE]

Oh it's been out for a few days. It actually works pretty well, IMO

[quote name='sky03']this is old news for custom firmware[/quote]

Pretty sure nobody cares, since we're talking about Official Firmware here.

[quote name='Rouzhokuu']Pretty sure nobody cares, since we're talking about Official Firmware here.[/quote]

I care - does it work with FW 3.40 OE-A?

[quote name='javeryh']I care - does it work with FW 3.40 OE-A?[/quote]

You can use TVersity.

It's notable that it was on CF b/c it's another example of Sony copping a CF feature. It just took them a lot longer this time.

Bummer, you cant surf the web while you stream music even though the music player is in the web browser and you can open a new browser window.

One of several great features of the PSP, to bad a great game library isn't one of them... Maybe I'm just not buying/playing the right ones. Though this & the remote play of PSOne games has made the PSP idespensible.

well I have found plenty of games to play. Go to metacritic or another ranking site and look at the top ranked games I'm sure you will find something.

It's like what people said about gamecube, xbox, dreamcast, even Wii to a certain degree. There are good games to play on all those systems and the PSP as well.

[quote name='primetime']You can use TVersity.

It's notable that it was on CF b/c it's another example of Sony copping a CF feature. It just took them a lot longer this time.[/quote]

Next Sony should copy the feature that lets me install homebrew and rip my umds.

bread's done
Back