Interrupted Gaming's Road to EVO Contest! Win games!

WhiteRob

Banned
Hi guys. So I just opened my blog yesterday and decided to have a contest as kind of a grand opening type thing. It's gonna be primarily through Twitter. More details on it are available at my site:

http://interruptedgaming.com/?p=14

All it takes is a simple guess and you're in! There's a large list of games to choose from for the winners, and your chances to win will probably be pretty high considering I don't expect many entrants for this. Expect some more giveaways from me in the future as well. Thanks for checking it out in advance!

Sorry everyone. Didn't realize I had to be following you for you to be able to DM me. Just sending me a reply on Twitter will be fine. If you've already sent me an entry, you don't have to resend it.

Thanks for the opportunity! To be honest, I really have no idea how twitter works, but I sent you a reply with my guess; hopefully you got/saw it. Have fun at EVO!

Neat contest. Followed and replied (I think). I don't actually use Twitter except for contests, so I don't really understand it too well.

Ah damn. I was way off. I think I misunderstood where you were beginning from :p I thought you started from LA; went to Mesquite, AZ for some reason (I thought I saw some city in AZ as your location on Twitter); then Vegas; then back home in LA. Major fail on my part.

bread's done
Back