Inuyasha for PS2...

untoldsorrow

CAGiversary!
Did anyone find a cheap price for this game? I know $40 is the retail price but klnowing the CAGs here, someone must have found it cheaper, lol. Thanks for the help or links/tips.

I think I made a post of this nature awhile back, played the game at my friends house, its ps1 qualitiy, wait till it drops to 29.99

[quote name='moiety']It just came out. You can't expect a cheap deal on it so soon.[/quote]

Not true but then again it is since its not a big profile game like GTA:SA or Halo 2 where you can find deals. Thanks.

I bought the PS2 Inuyasha for a fairly cheap price. There's a guy selling sealed Buy-It-Now copies of the game for $22 on Ebay with $5.50 shipping.

[quote name='Ganelon']I bought the PS2 Inuyasha for a fairly cheap price. There's a guy selling sealed Buy-It-Now copies of the game for $22 on Ebay with $5.50 shipping.[/quote]

Have you actually received the game yet? If so, I may have to look into that

Nope, but I recently ordered. The earlier buyers seemed to have gotten theirs. Nothing really suspicious about the thing really. Methinks the seller is selling promo copies (everything the same as a normal copy except a hole in the UPC) to have such a discount so early in the game's release. Bandai is known to be a little lax in that regard.

Got my copy of the PS2 Inuyasha today, a little over a weekend to ship. New and sealed as the seller claimed. Surprisingly enough, the UPC was intact so it wasn't a promo copy. No idea how the seller got it so cheap but buying it for $27.50 total isn't bad at all.

[quote name='Ganelon']Nope, but I recently ordered. The earlier buyers seemed to have gotten theirs. Nothing really suspicious about the thing really. Methinks the seller is selling promo copies (everything the same as a normal copy except a hole in the UPC) to have such a discount so early in the game's release. Bandai is known to be a little lax in that regard.[/quote]

Actually what they do is buy in bulk and since they have minimal expenses (no store to maintain, no employees to pay, no business taxes) they can sell it for a few dollars over the wholesale prive and make a huge profit because people buy so many at the cheap price.

No lies, no speculation. That is EXACTLY how a discount ebay seller operates.

The seller's ID is sianandgary. He isn't selling the game currently, which could be a temporary or permanent situation. He certainly seems to have run out of his current supply noting the number of completed Inuyasha auctions; best of luck on getting it in the future if he or another of these self-sellers has more.

bread's done
Back