Invert or not Invert

batman2million

CAGiversary!
i dunno if this has been posted or not.. but i was jus wondering..whn u gus play and FPS ..how many of ya'll invert ur contorls?

I do..

I don't invert. Up means up and down means down, its what God intended. Only time when I invert is when I play flying games

i invert for flying games for some reason like panzer dragoon and starfox, but for FPS non-inverted all the way

It depends on the game for me. Case in point:

Halo2 = noninvert
Doom3 = invert
CounterStrike = noninvert

It really depends on the game and control setup. I have Halo for the computer so that one is inverted.

inverted. In real life if you move your head forward, you look down, and if you move your head back you look up.

I invert, as that's the way my head works: tilt it back to look up, forward to look down.

Up is up and down is down. Anything else and not only do I get dizzy from the camera angle, I also feel backwards.

I used to play with controls inverted, but after I played my one of my first PC FPS (Star Trek: Elite Force 2, although I had played Heretic and Hexen before EF 2 ) I went to standard and never went back.

[quote name='sying']I don't invert. Up means up and down means down, its what God intended. Only time when I invert is when I play flying games[/quote]

wtf.

Inverted - it's natural. Noninversion makes me disoriented.

Inverted all the way. I cannot stand noninverted, i just walk away from the game. Its essential for me, because yes, it is how the real world is.

Non-inverted in first person games, inverted in third person games.

Games that switch between views always seem to handle it properly, probably because moving the control down in third person is lowering the camera, therefore raising the view.

bread's done
Back