Invisible Shield 50% off

8bitlover

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just got back from Mac World in SF and Invisible Shield had a booth there and was giving 50% off. They only had ipod and iphone stuff. But if you go to www.zagg.com/showspecial you can get 50% off everything! They have great screen covers for the DS and full shields for both the DS and PSP.
The offer is good for 1 week only!!!!

This stuff is incredible, though be forewarned: if you use a car adapter for your iPod (or something similar), the IS makes it a pain, if not impossible, to fit it in there.

A small price to pay for a scratchless iPod. Danke!

Thanks for the link. Picking up a full body one for my Slim.

Would've LOVED a full body one for my PS3 before it got scratched. =/

Wow thanks for this! I love iS products. I've had one on my iPod for awhile and they're amazingly durable. I'm looking to get a new iPod touch, so I'll need to keep this page bookmarked.

Anyone know how long this promotion lasts?

[quote name='Dragon_Master']thanks I think I will order one for my DS[/quote]Don't. Not if you require quick movement across the DS screen. It severly slows down the stylus on the screen. Just my personal opinion, of course, but I didn't like it. Actually, I still have my replacement DS screen shield from iS that's new in it's package that I've been meaning to sell...

[quote name='iowaholdem']Don't. Not if you require quick movement across the DS screen. It severly slows down the stylus on the screen. Just my personal opinion, of course, but I didn't like it. Actually, I still have my replacement DS screen shield from iS that's new in it's package that I've been meaning to sell...[/quote]

hmm maybe I wont grab one thanks for the info

[quote name='iowaholdem']Don't. Not if you require quick movement across the DS screen. It severly slows down the stylus on the screen. Just my personal opinion, of course, but I didn't like it. Actually, I still have my replacement DS screen shield from iS that's new in it's package that I've been meaning to sell...[/quote]
The rest of the full body is still worth it.....right?

Oh the shields would be great for the body if you want to be sure it stays protected. But if you want it on the screen, eh. I wouldn't do it again.

[quote name='ehorre01']Does the spray application leave any sticky residue if you decided to remove the skin?[/quote]No residue at all. None.

Worth it if I already have a case for the iPod Nano (and it's already scratched to shit) and I already have a Hori screen protector for the PSP slim?

Anyone have experience with the Touch, etc? I have a 8525 that I was thinking about getting this for, but need decent screen pickup. Not quite as much as a DS, but it still needs to work.

I have a Silver PSP Slim so I don't really need the full body cover, as the silver and white psp isn't as fingerprint and scratch prone as the black one.

I'm gonna pick up the screen cover though, my current one doesn't fit the whole screen and i got a bit of dust underneathe it.

thanks for the link!

[quote name='mykevermin']This stuff is incredible, though be forewarned: if you use a car adapter for your iPod (or something similar), the IS makes it a pain, if not impossible, to fit it in there.

A small price to pay for a scratchless iPod. Danke![/QUOTE]

I had the same problem with the cradle holder for my ipod adapter in my car. The cradle made for my ipod video was to tight with the IS that wraps around the back of the ipod. Luckily the cradle came with several different attachments, one of which is for the original ipod, and that works great with video ipod + IS thickness.

I really like the Invisible Shield although I had trouble applying it correctly at first. I ordered another Invisible Shield to reapply to the front of my ipod, because after I applied it I noticed a hair had gotten between the IS and my ipod. I've read it helps to install the shield in a room with steam so dust doesn't settle, just turn the heat up on a shower in the bathroom.

The best thing about iS is that they have a LIFETIME guarantee. I've replaced the shield on my nano twice I think. Mostly because the edges sort of get crap underneath them over time. Not much, and it doesn't show at all in the front, but it did a little in the seam on the back. So all you have to do is email iS requsting a replacement and then send in your shield (just peel it off) and they'll send a brand new replacement out for free. I've gotten a replacement for that reason, and also for sending my iPod in to get repaired. They suggested I take the iS off and send it to them before sending in the iPod so that they could send me a new iS in case I got a new iPod from Apple instead of my own back fixed (which wasn't going to happen).

[quote name='8bitlover']Just got back from Mac World in SF and Invisible Shield had a booth there and was giving 50% off. They only had ipod and iphone stuff. But if you go to www.zagg.com/showspecial you can get 50% off everything! They have great screen covers for the DS and full shields for both the DS and PSP.
The offer is good for 1 week only!!!![/quote]
Did the offer start on Monday along with MacWorld? If so, then the week is almost over.

[quote name='kenbo506']Did the offer start on Monday along with MacWorld? If so, then the week is almost over.[/quote]

Macworld started on Tuesday. I would say it would end on that day.

Thanks a lot 8bitlover! I just picked up the IS for the Nintendo DS Lite. Only $12.50 and free shipping if you don't mind waiting for about two weeks. I don't know much about these invisible shields, but CAGs seem to have good opinions of them so it must be a smart buy.

I have full-body invisibleShields for my Razor v3, PSP, and PSP-2000. As well as screen protectors for my sister's Nintendo DS. I absolutely love them and have recommended them to a lot of my friends already. I replaced my Razor one once. Since it was the first one I ever had, the edges weren't perfect and i got a replacement at the cost of shipping $2-3.

I plan on getting a full-body protector for my future DS. Thanks OP!

Hehe, didn't know they had a back protector for the original PSP so I got that too!

They have one for the front of the phat PSP for $9.98 and the back for $7.98. You can also get just a screen protector for $6.48.

[quote name='Pajama_Man']Anyone orderd these durring the CES 50% off period?

I yet to recieved the ones I orderd for the DS and Canon...[/quote]
Yes and yes I received it a day or two ago.

Ok i'm a bit worried ordering the invisible shield now...Anybody here not have problems when playing their DS or Ipod touch? Does it really make it more slugish? Please respond when you can as i plan to make an order today...thanks

[quote name='rcaido']Ok i'm a bit worried ordering the invisible shield now...Anybody here not have problems when playing their DS or Ipod touch? Does it really make it more slugish? Please respond when you can as i plan to make an order today...thanks[/quote]

Not sure about this one but I have a Hori on my DS and there's absolutely no difference in gameplay.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Not sure about this one but I have a Hori on my DS and there's absolutely no difference in gameplay.[/quote]

The Hori is a static cling type of material I believ but the Invisishield is a little more messy when applying (requires a liquid solution). Check out the tutorial video on their site.

In for one for my cell phone. Thanks! There are no cases that fits my phone, so this is perfect (damn the sexy swivel screen).

I would get one for my DS, but that's banged up a lot already. it's also on a permanent loan from a sibling that has two, so no point.

Apparently this offer will die sometime tomorrow. That's the word at least.

As far as sluggish gameplay with the DS, that's not what I was meaning to say. It's just that the speed with with one can move the stylus around the DS screen when no iS is installed is much quicker than with the iS installed. I had a problem playing games like Elite Beat Agents with my iS since that requires very accurate stylus sliding and such. On games that require few fast movements, such as Nintendogs, Mario, Advance Wars, Phoenix Wright, etc, I can't see the iS being a problem at all.

That being said, once I get an iPod touch, I'll be ordering an iS for it immediately.

Thanks OP. I ordered an iPod touch full body and an extra bottle of application spray for $12.-- shipped. I was going to order the Dash-Pad by Zagg for a nice $4.98 but with that included there is no free shipping option and shipping would have come to more than $7. Worthless. I'm a little worried about the 2-3 week delivery time, but I guess I'll just have to wait it out.

Thanks again OP!

Does the PSP slim full body kit come with the screen protector? I am not seeing a list of contents. I assume it does but wanted to check.

[quote name='Snake2715']Does the PSP slim full body kit come with the screen protector? I am not seeing a list of contents. I assume it does but wanted to check.[/quote]Yeah. If there's a seperate screen protector for the PSP, then the full body covers the rest of the PSP and the screen.

bread's done
Back