Invisible Shield for PSP $4.95 Shipped ZAGG

BladeZ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I love my invisible shield and it was worth picking up an extra at this price.

https://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/sony-psp-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php

EDIT:
After my order I was given two 20% off codes! It comes out to $3.96 shipped if you use one. Please post if you take these, thanks!!

Here's a one-time-use code that you enter during checkout: 5w3zjd
Here's a one-time-use code that you enter during checkout: h4ft15

Others that order, post your coupons as well!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this for PSP 1000 or 2000? I can't seem to find out whether or not it is-- and more importantly, does it matter? I know PSP 2000s are slimmer, but that probably doesn't affect compatiability of a product covering the front of it.

[quote name='62t']how does this compare to hori[/QUOTE]

A million times better. I have Hori skins on my DSs but use Invisible Shields on my iPods/MP3 players and by far they are better in terms of application (no bubbles) durability and visibility. Well worth the price.

This is for front coverage only, not the "Whole Body Kit" that they used to sell. Therefore it is compatible with all PSP's. Besides, I wouldn't want this on the sides and back, I only want it for the screen, as it has a grippy feel to it.

used h4ft15, thanks

Here's a one-time-use code that you enter during checkout: s4bp8w
Here's a one-time-use code that you enter during checkout: q5j4pd

[quote name='poppoop']used h4ft15, thanks

Here's a one-time-use code that you enter during checkout: s4bp8w
Here's a one-time-use code that you enter during checkout: q5j4pd[/quote]

Thanks, I used q5j4pd.

Here is another 1 time use code: ngb69w.

I haven't posted my other code yet as I may use it to get a cover for my DS.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Thanks, I used q5j4pd.

Here is another 1 time use code: ngb69w.

I haven't posted my other code yet as I may use it to get a cover for my DS.[/quote]

Thanks, used ngb69w. Here are a couple more:

cytnxw
y5pr8f

[quote name='tinman_licks']Here's another code for everyone: hq86rk[/QUOTE]Used, thanks.

Here's 2 more:
hs2y3j
dsrm1b

I really want one for the slim, but $25 for full-body coverage? For a piece of rubber (or whatever it is)? Meh.

I almost wish I had a PSphat. :p I'm super picky when it comes to protecting my PSP.

[quote name='chakan']Used, thanks.

Here's 2 more:
hs2y3j
dsrm1b[/QUOTE]

Thanks, used hs2y3j.

Here's 1 more because I might get another item from them.
z2b6ps

I really think these are for FAT ONLY. They identify this as the PSP and the slim as PSP Slim on the screen where you select system.

Looks to me like they are trying to get rid of them. I bought the Slim full body a while back for $10 shipped as they were half price. They also had the FAT front for 8 shipped at that time.

Here is the screen where you choose system, notice the PSP SLIM at the bottom(has a pic of an extended battery cover for some reason)

Here is the one for slim with holes for speakers in correct spot and only available with front AND back coverage for $20
FGSONPSPSLF.jpg

Here is the one for FAT, does NOT say Slim and does not have an illustration to show it

OCD Rant WARNING:::::::::

By the way I bought these and never put them on. I think I have a screen only and front for FAT and 2 full body for Slim. My Fat systems are already marked up and you cannot tell when playing. I also tried a few Hori ones. They are stiff and easy to apply but you kind of catch your fingernail on them at times. The Invisible Shield is much harder to tell if it is there except for the grippy feeling, which I actually hate.

So in the end I decided that I like my systems unencumbered by shields/protectors. I keep them in a soft or hard case anyhow. I dont like the hard edge of Hori and dont like the grippy of Inv Shield. I dont like scratches either but I am easy on the hardware.

Also, who the hell wants to put a LIQUID SOLUTION all over a $200 electronic device? Yuck.

/OCD Rant

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW, if you don't want the FULL frontal coverage, you can just use the screen portion. It breaks out separately and you can just throw the rest away. Speaker holes be damned, the screen size is the same and is the only thing you need to protect.

[quote name='BladeZ']BTW, if you don't want the FULL frontal coverage, you can just use the screen portion. It breaks out separately and you can just throw the rest away. Speaker holes be damned, the screen size is the same and is the only thing you need to protect.[/quote]

That is what I was planning on doing :)

I just got mine in the mail, and unlike the full body kit, this one is a single piece for the entire front including the screen. I'm not happy about it, but then again i'm only out $5. Sorry if I misled anyone.

bread's done
Back