invisibleSHIELD for Blackberry - Do they Actually Work?

A Happy Panda

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
I'm trying to find a case for my new Blackberry Bold and was looking into the invisbleSHIELD. They have a kiosk at the mall near me and I was thinking of going there and having them put it on for me. I think the entire body kit costs $25.

Anyways, anyone know how long it takes and whether or not it actually works?

Also, does it leave any residue or any other side effects ?

I've had 2 different ones for both 80gb iPod's I've owned, and they are absolutely worth it. They cover your device with a thin film, and while they can be a pain in the ass to apply, the process is worth it.

If you can get them applied professionally and it's under $30, I would not hesitate.

Oh, and no, they don't leave residue.

I've had them for iPods, DS, iPhones, you name it. I love them, although the iPhone ones start to peel off after awhile if you pull them in/our of your pocket/bag too much. And if you can get someone to apply it for you (well), go for it; that's probably the most annoying part.

I forgot to put that in my OP, but the peeling off factor was another concern of mine...I guess I'll just go to the mall and check out the cell phone case kiosk and the invisibleSHIELD kiosk and see which I like better.

Invisible shields are awesome. I've had a full body shield on my Ipod for 3 years now, listen to at least 20 hours a week and it still looks brand new.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']I forgot to put that in my OP, but the peeling off factor was another concern of mine...I guess I'll just go to the mall and check out the cell phone case kiosk and the invisibleSHIELD kiosk and see which I like better.[/QUOTE]

There's a lifetime replacement policy; if the corners lift up and get dirty, order a replacement.

I have one for my Creative Zen. The application was the hardest part - nothing like spraying your brand new electronic device with soap and water and trying to apply the thing with surgeon-like precision. But once it's on, it's great. I would definitely go for it for $25 if you can have it installed too.

bread's done
Back