inviZimals UMD with PSP Camera 9.99 price drop Target YMMV

I would be excited to check the nearby Target for this, but they don't sell it anymore. Maybe I'll luck out at another store, though.

[quote name='locutus411']Thanks OP. I ran out and grabbed the last copy at my local Target.[/QUOTE]

Was it marked? I saw it at mine but the shelf tag still said 19.99 and it was in the plastic prison so I didn't bother to try and find an employee.

[quote name='dinovelvet']Was it marked? I saw it at mine but the shelf tag still said 19.99 and it was in the plastic prison so I didn't bother to try and find an employee.[/QUOTE]

Check the item's DPCI at one of the store's price scanners if you don't want to ask a Target employee.

I own a stand-alone PSP camera and wanted to share this very, very important tip:

If you're having problems with your PSP recognizing the camera when you try to activate it, clean the contacts on top of the PSP and try again. I got a piece of paper towel and pushed it into both contact ports with a thin point (a paperclip I think). Just wiggle it around a bit, make sure it's cleared out, then try installing the camera again.

Also, there's the Go!Edit software for the camera you can download here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go!Cam

One thing I *just* found out via the link above was that there were two types of cameras available for the PSP. The Invizimals one is less powerful than the previous version. This shouldn't be that big a deal for most people these days because most cell phones work better than this camera anyway. Still, it's cool for geeks like me who love little add-ons for their game systems :)

Hope that all helps!

bread's done
Back