Invizimals

SuperJedi

CAGiversary!
Do you think older adults play this game is going to be judged by anyone? It looks kinda kid-ish but with camera only $40 not too bad right? Or the thing will drop in price soon you think?

I'm considering getting it. I own two PSPs that are mine and I let my kids "borrow" them from time to time so they will play it, but I'm a 33 year old Pokemon fan so I think I'm past getting embarrassed when someone judges me.

maybe i expected too much from this game, but i found it very underwhelming. the monster catching is kind of annoying as you need a completely flat surface to play on. alot of monsters require cetain color objects. the battling consists on quick attacks, strong attacks, and blocking. you have a stamina gauge that depletes with each action you take including blocking. when that stamina runs out you're a sitting duck until it refills. the story definitely makes it seem like this was geared towards little kids. i might give it another try before i pass it off, but it didn't grab me in the least.

only reason i have it is cause i needed a new psp, and i loved the blue color that came in the bundle.

Curious on how the game utilizes the PSP camera (will the GPS unit ever come out for US?), I know the resolution is much lower than the previous PSP camera.

^I didn't know that the camera is worse than the previous version. I figured I'd get this Invizmals camera bundle just for the camera. I have a headset already for my PSP 3000. It would have been nice if the camera could be used for Skype.

bread's done
Back