Invoices sent! Items packed!

The Need For Speed Set: NFS Most Wanted (complete), NFS Underground 2 (complete), NFS ProStreet (complete), NFS Carbon (missing manual)

$1

Dragonball Set - $2
Bleach Set - $2
Harvest Moon Set - $3
Side Scroller Set - $3
Old Arcade Game Set - $2
Multi-Game Set - $2
Movie Shooter Set - $3
Random Set 4 - $4
Mario Hat Reward - $3
Weeds Season 1-3 Bluray - $6

$9-The Rosenqueen Set: Disgaea DS + Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure w/ Prinny Stylus and Rhapsody Soundtrack (all factory sealed) w/ Disgaea figurine that I opened.

$8-
intendo Messenger Bag (officially licensed Nintendo product, virtually brand new.)

Metal Gear Solid IV (Good Condition / original black label) ~ $4
Demon's Souls (Mint)
~ $7

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance ~ $7

The Lost In Blue Set: Lost In Blue (factory sealed), Lost In Blue 2 (complete), Lost In Blue 3 (complete)~ $8

The Megaman Set: Megaman ZX (missing manual), Megaman ZX Advent (complete), Megaman 5 Battle Network Double Team DS (complete) ~ $11

The Harvest Moon Set: Harvest Moon DS (complete), Harvest Moon DS Cute (complete), Harvest Moon DS Island of Happiness (complete) ~ $5

The Strategy Set: The Settlers (complete), Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution (factory sealed), Anno 1701 Dawn of Discovery (factory sealed) ~ $7

Random Set 3: Away Shuffle Dungeon (factory sealed), Lunar Knights (complete), Lost Magic (complete) ~ $3

Weeds Seasons 1-3 Blu-Ray ~ $9

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance ~ $9

Random Set 3
: Away Shuffle Dungeon (factory sealed), Lunar Knights (complete), Lost Magic (complete) ~ $5

how dare thy bid above me
thou shall payest dearly

Random Set 3: Away Shuffle Dungeon (factory sealed), Lunar Knights (complete), Lost Magic (complete) ~ $6

The Megaman Set: Megaman ZX (missing manual), Megaman ZX Advent (complete), Megaman 5 Battle Network Double Team DS (complete) -12

The Jump Set - $1
The Shooter Set - $7
The Rub Rabbits Set - $4
The Anime Set - $2
Random Set 2 - $2
The Army Shooter Set - $2

[quote name='ray2dee']He Needs the Money just call more[/QUOTE]

bids updated again.

and thank you for the ray, i really appreciate it. darknuke, if you've done your homework you'll know that a complete, good condition copy of harukanaru densetsu in that dragonball set is valued more than the top two bids of any ds set that i have on the lowball so far.. combined :)

so feel free to bid :)

*edit.. oo finally a bid on the Jump Set. I spent like $60 bucks on those two games haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Rosenqueen Set: Disgaea DS + Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure w/ Prinny Stylus and Rhapsody Soundtrack (all factory sealed) w/ Disgaea figurine that I opened.$11

The Word Game Set-$4
The Movie Shooter Set-$4
The Age of Empires Set-$7
The Sports Set-$2
The Army Shooter Set-$5
Random Set 4-$5
Random Set 9-$2
Random Set 6-$2

considering the amount of things i have listed, no i don't have any pictures. i thought about it when i first posted this up, but i decided it would just take too much time. if there's something you want to see specifically, shoot me a PM and i can arrange a picture for you if you're concerned about condition.

just so you know, the entirety of my DS collection was exactly that, a collection. i rarely, if ever, played any of them. considering they were bought for aesthetic purposes, the worst condition (out of 10) of any of my games is about a 7, most of them being 8-9 and the remainder being 10's because they're still factory sealed.

if there's any issues with any of the games, i would have them listed, but it seems that the only big issue with any of them are missing manuals, all of which i've noted.

*edit: btw, all bids updated

The Anime Set: InuYasha Secret of the Divine Jewel (missing manual), Full Metal Alchemist Dual Sympathy (complete), Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble (complete) - $10

Street Fighter IV Collector's Edition (Factory Sealed) ~ $11

Final Fantasy IV ~ $5
Final Fantasy V ~ $6
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance ~ $11

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Player's Choice) ~ $1

The Rosenqueen Set ~ $12
The Jump Set ~ $2
The Harvest Moon Set ~ $7
The Ignition Slipcover Set ~ $6
Random Set 3 ~ $7

Weeds Seasons 1-3 Blu-Ray -$11
Street Fighter IV Collector's Edition (Factory Sealed)-$11
Club Nintendo Platinum Reward Mario Hat (sealed)-$7

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (Factory Sealed) - $6
Metal Gear Solid IV (Good Condition / original black label) - $9

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']I assume the ending time is sometime late EST on Saturday, the 23rd?[/QUOTE]

yep.

[quote name='gweedyj']Street Fighter IV Collector's Edition (Factory Sealed)-$11[/QUOTE]

bvharris got his bid in before you did so i left the $11 bid for bvharris.

all bids updated.

bread's done
Back