[INVOICES UP!] Matsui's First Ever Trailer Park Mamma Lowball [OVER]

[quote name='KD19982']DLC codes worked like a charm, thanks!![/QUOTE]

Thank you!

Feedback will be left soon

Hello all

All items have been mailed except those listed below due to non-payment. I will send add DC #'s sometime over the weekend. Sunday is my bday so I may be hit or miss for the rest of the weekend.

Those listed below, please pay me immediately to have your items shipped. If you have paid and I have you listed or have PM'd you in error please let me know ASAP so I can mail your items tomorrow.

PayPal address is [email protected] please pay fees

Josh5890
Bulletstorm LE - $8
Shipping - $3.50
TOTAL - $11.50

CollectorGuy00
Red Faction Guerilla - $5
Goonies - $1
24 Season 1-4 Collector Set* - $1
Total was PMd on Monday

The Lord of Awesome
Metroid - $5
Shipping - $3.50
TOTAL - $8.50

Ryoga79
Saved by the bell Seasons 1 & 2 - $1
Shipping - $3.50
TOTAL - $4.50

DudeImGodly
Rock Band 2 - $1
Shipping - $3.50
TOTAL - $4.50

[quote name='Setherial']Still haven't received my package. May I please get the tracking number?[/QUOTE]

No :p

It's at home. When I get back this evening I will on you!

Hello

I will be leaving feedback all in one swipe once everyone has received their item.

Also of you need/want your DC number please pm me and I will send it to you by 9 pm tonight.

I'm sorry I have been so slow guys. I am obviously too busy to try and do these in the future. I just had a nice pm from the furry panda and realize that I have been slow. I am extremely sorry and I hope that you all enjoy your purchases!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone if you have yet to receive your items please pm me to square it away.

Those who just paid in the last week - your items have been mailed as of yesterday via First Class Mail. Also this week Wchillanman your items went out as well.

I owe Wchillinman $3

And I owe Bastiartadi $2

Anybody else still waiting to get feedback from this guy? I paid for my stuff back in March and still haven't received anything yet, curious if i was the only one.

[quote name='blazenumb1']Anybody else still waiting to get feedback from this guy? I paid for my stuff back in March and still haven't received anything yet, curious if i was the only one.[/QUOTE]
no one has received feedback yet. if u read above, he clearly states he will leave feedback all at once. i certainly hope thats the case and he hasnt forgotten about us.

Dude, I have pm'd you since you haven't done anything in 2 weeks. I know you were online after I pm'd you. I have contacted Shrike about this, since I haven't heard from you in TWO weeks again. Take care of this, man.

[quote name='ryoga79']Dude, I have pm'd you since you haven't done anything in 2 weeks. I know you were online after I pm'd you. I have contacted Shrike about this, since I haven't heard from you in TWO weeks again. Take care of this, man.[/QUOTE]

I'll pay by tomorrow night. Your payment was 3 weeks late. I didnt contact a mod.

Leaving feedback this weekend!

Ryoga pm me your PayPal address

Wchillanman your refund is coming as well tomorrow

[quote name='nastynas']no one has received feedback yet. if u read above, he clearly states he will leave feedback all at once. i certainly hope thats the case and he hasnt forgotten about us.[/QUOTE]

No I'm aware, its just been almost two months since I paid. I left him feedback right away and I have always received the same from everyone else I have dealt with before. Guess I expected him to do the same thing as other CAG's. We will see this weekend though.

It was not 3 weeks (I paid you as soon as I got an invoice pm from you on 4/7, which was 12 days after the auction ended), but that is beside the point. PM coming to you.

[quote name='ryoga79']It was not 3 weeks (I paid you as soon as I got an invoice pm from you on 4/7, which was 12 days after the auction ended), but that is beside the point. PM coming to you.[/QUOTE]

No reason to bicker, I will send payment tonight.

[quote name='WV Matsui']I'll pay by tomorrow night. Your payment was 3 weeks late. I didnt contact a mod.

Leaving feedback this weekend!

Ryoga pm me your PayPal address

Wchillinman your refund is coming as well tomorrow[/QUOTE]

Received it! Thanks! :)

Feedback has been left for everyone.

If you did not received feedback, please pm me immediately. Thanks!

Matsui

[quote name='WV Matsui']Feedback has been left for everyone.

If you did not received feedback, please pm me immediately. Thanks!

Matsui[/QUOTE]

Got feedback, thanks. Just a heads up though you inbox is full.

bread's done
Back