Invoices will go up tomorrow.

BumpedUpShirt07aCloseFrnt.jpg

I have just found out that I have to leave town soon for 2 weeks so im changing the End Date from May 3rd to April 26th so i will be able to ship everything out before the trip, Sorry for the inconvenience

1293450245964.jpg

Would it be possible to get a couple of pics of the Warhammer/WoW minatures/figures, the Diablo stress ball, and the Blizzard Authenicators? Thanks!

Warhammer Online Grumlok & Gazbag Figures (Factory Sealed) - $1
Overlord Figure - $1
Bulk World of Warcraft Cards - $1
The Art of Warhammer Online - $1
Warhammer Online: Prelude to War - $1

Well they're good prices. :D Plus I want to get the bidding up! There are only a couple things I REALLY want, but if I gotta start bidding on a TON of stuff (and doing it in multiple posts to accidentally bump this thread a ton) to start some more bidding then I am gonna do it! >:D

[quote name='dxqqq']But what if you bid on just about everything, and nobody else outbid o_O[/QUOTE]

Then I get a ton of stuff for cheap. :D It's a win win! :D

I love lowballs a lot, mostly where i buy my games from LOL, but shipping is a killer! But its still cheap :)

Yeah, those are neat. :D I would bid more on them if I still played WoW or anything like that. :eek: Instead I wana collect guides and other random stuff. :D

[quote name='evozakira']Yea I just pulled random stuff from around my room I think I found something else to throw in[/QUOTE]

What is it what is it what is it?

Warhammer Groz and Gumlok - $2
Lich King Mousepad - $2
Lich King Artbook - $5
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Art - $5
Boondoscks DVD - $3

Tristan + Isolde (Factory Sealed)
Click (Factory Sealed)
Mean Girls (Factory Sealed)
Mr. Brooks (Factory Sealed)
Blood Diamond (Factory Sealed)

$1 each