iOS Code Drops ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='SackManBoy']cant pass up the chance to be the first dropper!

first to quote gets a code for Need for Speed: Most Wanted[/QUOTE]

:)

I can't imagine anyone will want this now, but I just found this in my backpack and it's still good (expires March 5th). "A Charlie Brown Christmas" app:

66Y7A6N3NAAW

[quote name='crunchewy']I can't imagine anyone will want this now, but I just found this in my backpack and it's still good (expires March 5th). "A Charlie Brown Christmas" app:

66Y7A6N3NAAW[/QUOTE]

Got it thanks a bunch!

free sonic the hedgehog 4 epi 2

expires in less than 5 minutes. :D

PK9HL4XLYEHY
RFRMY4AJHTXW

[quote name='darkblade']free sonic the hedgehog 4 epi 2

expires in less than 5 minutes. :D

PK9HL4XLYEHY
RFRMY4AJHTXW[/QUOTE]

Why do these always get dumped last minute too late :(

Using an iPhone, is there a way to check if a code has been redeemed without automatically redeeming it?
I have several games to give but can't remember which I've redeemed myself already.

[quote name='Seasick Pirate']Using an iPhone, is there a way to check if a code has been redeemed without automatically redeeming it?
I have several games to give but can't remember which I've redeemed myself already.[/QUOTE]

search the apps/games name if it said "install" means you already have them

[quote name='Xacradin']search the apps/games name if it said "install" means you already have them[/QUOTE]
I think he is trying to figure out which codes have and have not been used, not which games have been redeemed.

[quote name='vantheman']I think he is trying to figure out which codes have and have not been used, not which games have been redeemed.[/QUOTE]

in that case just enter it and youll get notification :D sorry didnt read well

[quote name='Xacradin']in that case just enter it and youll get notification :D sorry didnt read well[/QUOTE]

Yes, I have given some codes out to family members and friends already so I'm trying to find which have never been redeemed. I thought entering the code in the App Store automatically redeems and downloads. Apparently not.
Thanks. I'll try it out and see what I have available to give afterwards.

Rayman Jungle Run, expire on 3/19:

EFYXA7RN9Y6W

R44YTNXNJRNW

K3N3XALHARJH

T9JFEJEFEAFL

LF79XXERHRNN

WLXEEHJJNTLTF

9HWTT63FAWMX

Last edited by a moderator:
Rayman Jungle Run
4YHK9MK76936
639NRRA7X3PM

Living Earth: Clock & Weather
RK6943WXHY6J
9JMTRKP37WPL
JLXX3YL9MWXP

Feel free to PM me a code if you take one of these :)

enjoy

bread's done
Back