Ipad mini 16gb 299

iPad Mini Retina coming soon? When will Apple announce new devices by the way? Just wondering because I want the iPad Mini but waiting for an iPad Mini with Retina display would be a better choice.

It's been that price for a couple weeks now, but it's still too much for me to want to pull the trigger, but my friend did buy one for one of his relatives overseas since they seem to be a hot commodity there in Egypt.

There is a rumor of new Retina iPad mini coming out in early May. I would suggest that you wait for than rather than jumping on this deal.

The next conference is in June and "reports" say that the focus will be on the next iPhone and that production for the next iPads will be following that. As always, these are the rumors, but it's coming from sources regarding screen manufacturing.

[quote name='gldoorii']The next conference is in June and "reports" say that the focus will be on the next iPhone and that production for the next iPads will be following that. As always, these are the rumors, but it's coming from sources regarding screen manufacturing.[/QUOTE]

The original rumor was sometime this month there would be an iPad event...that is if whatever they were gonna show is ready. iPad 5, iPad mini 2 who knows...

But the next iPad mini will have a retina.

I sold my iPad 2 this week at GameStop while I could cash in and knew I'd eventually get an iPad 5.

any reliable place to buy a refurbished ipad (almost just as good as Apple refurbished) with credit (amazon/Gamestop/best buy) and price?. The used iphone 4 I got from amazon was flawless but I would not trust with the ipads?

Not to thread jack, but i have a similar question as the above poster. What's a good price for a used iPad 1 or 2 these days? I have a touchpad already but it's starting to develop some issues that I'm not real fond of.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Not to thread jack, but i have a similar question as the above poster. What's a good price for a used iPad 1 or 2 these days? I have a touchpad already but it's starting to develop some issues that I'm not real fond of.[/QUOTE]

http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/specialdeals/ipad

Decent prices, fantastic quality and comes with the same one year warranty as the new devices have. One of the best "secrets" for purchasing Apple products.

That Apple refurbished store has the iPad min refurb at $299, the same price as new at Walmart. Walmart also has the mini refurb at $279. It isn't the best "secret", its just that nobody cares to pay those inflated prices.

Yeah, I've got an iPhone but as much as I've wanted one iPads are just to expensive for what they are, especially considering the price on droid tabs.

Hate how apple products are always overpriced but I thought this was actually worth the money for my needs. So sad that I had to sell mine to pay for tuition #brokestudent lolol. It was so nice carrying this around instead of lugging around 10+ pounds worth of textbooks + a laptop everyday..

I like that this is posted in Videogame Deals and gets all this attention, meanwhile it was already posted in Other, where it should most likely be, yet received no attention at all. I'm not going all "Thread Police" here, but I think that speaks for how little attention the other areas of this site gets.

My local Target JUST put up a sign for this sale price today. Sale only on the 16GB minis while the iPad 2 and iPad with retina display come with a giftcard.

don't buy an ipad 1, Apple has ceased supporting so it doesn't run the latest os.
Which means there is a decent risk apple drops support for the ipad 2 in a year.

[quote name='vherub']don't buy an ipad 1, Apple has ceased supporting so it doesn't run the latest os.
Which means there is a decent risk apple drops support for the ipad 2 in a year.[/QUOTE]
It's always going to be like that year by year, one product is made one product is dropped. In a couple of years you'll soon see the ipad with retina display ceased.

[quote name='vherub']don't buy an ipad 1, Apple has ceased supporting so it doesn't run the latest os.
Which means there is a decent risk apple drops support for the ipad 2 in a year.[/QUOTE]

I think the fact that the iPad Mini has identical hardware specs as the iPad 2 will allow iPad 2 to have continued support long past any original planned drop date, from both Apple and more importantly app developers.

bread's done
Back