Ipad mini with $30gc @ bestbuy

thegame956

CAGiversary!
Yes it's a video game system just like a Nintendo U is.
It's in store as well, I got them to pm Walmart price of $299 on a ipad mini plus got the $30 gc. Then right after I got otterbox defender case pm amazon price of $39, used gc n only paid $10 for case.

GC is also valid on regular iPads.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='aircobra']Are you really comparing a tablet to a video game system?[/QUOTE]

Lol, not really but it plays games.

Do they give you the $30 gc right away?
It said
Gift card will ship separately and is not available for store pickup.
It also said May not be valid in combination with other offers.

[quote name='JakeM17']Do they give you the $30 gc right away?
It said
Gift card will ship separately and is not available for store pickup.
It also said May not be valid in combination with other offers.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's instant

[quote name='thegame956']Yeah it's instant[/QUOTE]

So i just tell them to PM the Walmart/Target Price and the $30 GC will automatically be added?

[quote name='JakeM17']So i just tell them to PM the Walmart/Target Price and the $30 GC will automatically be added?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Just tell them to price match wal mart and the gc is automatically given to u, by the way the gc is also for the iPads as well.

[quote name='Deader2818']This isn't really a video game deal.[/QUOTE]

There's an iOS and android games sale thread in this category, so what device do u need to play those games???? Are iPads and ipad Mini not some of those devices needed? Lmao some people are just funny.

[quote name='trollape74']Nice, was thinking of getting my mom an ipad for mother's day. Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

Your welcome .

If you're justifying this as a video game deal by comparing it to a Wii U, you're incredibly mistaken.

lol you compare it to a wii u cause it play games. so I'm guessing people going to post iphone etc cause it play games smh. Thread should be moved.

[quote name='Shabow']If you're justifying this as a video game deal by comparing it to a Wii U, you're incredibly mistaken.[/QUOTE]

You're right. The iPad has a shitload more games.

[quote name='Shabow']This isn't even a good deal. Walmart already has it priced at $299 without all the gift card BS. Also, if you're justifying this as a video game deal by comparing it to a Wii U, you're incredibly mistaken.[/QUOTE]

It is a good deal after you pm Walmart price you still get the $30 gc on top o that. So if this is not a video game deal why is there a iOS and android games thread??? And I compare it to the Nintendo even tho I'm a fan of Nintendo in the way that the games are ummm not so much for hardcore gamers more of causal ones. Lol

[quote name='Anexanhume']You're right. The iPad has a shitload more games.[/QUOTE]

Let's start posting PC component deals, Android tablet deals, etc. in 'Video Game Deals' then. :applause::applause:

[quote name='Shabow']If you're justifying this as a video game deal by comparing it to a Wii U, you're incredibly mistaken.[/QUOTE]

Agree with the latter part of your statement but not the former. If you get a $30 gift card even after price matching Target or Wal-Mart, then it is a good deal.

[quote name='inky1600']Agree with the latter part of your statement but not the former. If you get a $30 gift card even after price matching Target or Wal-Mart, then it is a good deal.[/QUOTE]

Lol you do get the $30 gc after pm

[quote name='thegame956']Lol you do get the $30 gc after pm[/QUOTE]

Did you PM it in store or online. I tried in store yesterday and was shot down

I'm not going to waste my time with the little kids in this site that can't understand that this is a good deal and the ipad or other tablets are a hardware u play games on just as Nintendo u is a hardware u play games on. I'm not posting fucken USB charger sale crap it's a hardware kids. I hope this deal helps some of you out there.

[quote name='inky1600']Did you PM it in store or online. I tried in store yesterday and was shot down[/QUOTE]

I went to store, the sale is also in store, gc rings up automaticly

ITT it's ok to have a thread dedicated to iOS gaming sales, but not devices that play them...and yet no one complains about the Pizza Hut app and advert discussions in the Xbox sale threads.

Hey guys, I found a good deal on a Leapfrog tablet. Since it plays games, I'll just post a new thread here in Video Game Deals. Is that cool?

[quote name='thegame956']I'm not going to waste my time with the little kids in this site that can't understand that this is a good deal and the ipad or other tablets are a hardware u play games on just as Nintendo u is a hardware u play games on. I'm not posting fucken USB charger sale crap it's a hardware kids. I hope this deal helps some of you out there.[/QUOTE]

I didn't say it wasn't a god deal. I'm sure it will help out some people that's looking for a mini ipad. All I'm saying is it doesn't belong here that's all and should be moved, simple has that.

External HD 4tb for 140 at amazon. It can hold games inside just like the ps3.
I can compare too OP.

Nap time is over. It's time for me to color in my coloring book. Brb

Thanks OP but I'm holding out for an iPad mini with retina display.

God, I swear these people came from reddit, YouTube, etc whenever you see the comments below. I see idiotic posts there in here now.

Not sure why OP compared an iPad mini to a Wii U on the basis that it can play games.... IMO that's like calling my computer a heater because it generates heat or a fan since there's fans in it rofl

Regardless, This isn't a bad deal for those looking for an iPad mini if you can PM it to walmart/target for $299. Tried to do this in-store and the cashier initially agreed to PM the deal ($30 gc + $299 PM) but got shot down by the manager since it's considered double dipping apparently :(

[quote name='ken9']Not sure why OP compared an iPad mini to a Wii U on the basis that it can play games.[/QUOTE]

To be fair there are some similarities between the two.

1- They both have a touch screen
2- They're both made for children and casuals
3- They both have no good games... At least from a core gamer point of view anyway
4- They're both selling like crap
5- They both come in black and white only

[quote name='RoMee']To be fair there are some similarities between the two.

3- They both have no good games... At least from a core gamer point of view anyway
5- They both come in black and white only[/QUOTE]
They're both a step behind the competition.

[quote name='RoMee']To be fair there are some similarities between the two.

5- They both come in black and white only[/QUOTE]

6- They are similarly overpriced

And yes, funny to see how there is an IOS/android games thread but you guys don't want anyone to post deals on the devices they are played on. That's like not allowing people to post console deals...

[quote name='Namerson']Wow, some of you can't stop whining. We can have a ongoing iOS sales thread, but a thread for the device that plays them isn't okay? I even remember when Cheapy posted a sale for a Kindle Fire a little while back: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=332992[/QUOTE]

QFT. If CheapyD thinks it's okay to post tablet deals in the Video Games Deals section, who are we to argue? It's his damn website. :p

Anyway, I'm surprised that Best Buy hasn't flagged this deal as "double dipping", but since its apparently automatic there isn't much a CSR can do about it, which is nice. :D

Thanks for the post, OP!

bread's done
Back