iPhone game sales

adayinthelife

CAGiversary!
I was curious to know if there's a place on the innernette somewhere that keeps tabs on iPhone games going on sale? I keep missing out it seems almost every time I open up the app store.

I haven't really poked around CAG outside of the Canadian forum, so sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'd love to know if anyone has found a reliable source for this...

[quote name='adayinthelife']I was curious to know if there's a place on the innernette somewhere that keeps tabs on iPhone games going on sale? I keep missing out it seems almost every time I open up the app store.

I haven't really poked around CAG outside of the Canadian forum, so sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'd love to know if anyone has found a reliable source for this...[/QUOTE]

http://appshopper.com is probably the best. Touch Arcade also has a front page which tracks new releases and price drops, but I think they suck those in from appshopper anyway, so why not go straight to the source.

Perfect, thanks all!

EDIT: in addition to the links mentioned above, it appears that "AppShopper" have their own app that you can grab for free that has all the same info as their site, just in case anyone else was wondering as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Download a FREE app called Pandora Box. It lists everyday the apps that are both free and on sale.

bread's done
Back