Iphone Questions........

gabolous

CAGiversary!
I'm looking into buying an iphone. I need help with some questions:
When is a good time to start a new contract?
Which Iphone provider is better ATT or Verizon?
Is a new iphone gonna come out in the next 2 months?
Are there better phones out there?$
Thanks

[quote name='gabolous']I'm looking into buying an iphone. I need help with some questions:
Thanks[/QUOTE]

This might help you make your decision (In regards to comparable phone options.
http://www.pcworld.com/zoom?id=207451&page=1&zoomIdx=1
207451-winpho7_chart_original.jpg

[quote name='gabolous']I'm looking into buying an iphone. I need help with some questions:
When is a good time to start a new contract?[/quote]
When you want a phone...

Verizon is the best phone carrier out there. Though, you pay for them. Other carriers will offer slightly better deals on service plans. As for ATT, they are pretty low in service ratings.

Who knows... new cell phones come out super quick with little to no notice until they are here. When I bought my Droid X, I was told iPhone would never make it to Verizon. 2 Months later, it was announced and then it released a month after that.

Are there better phones out there?
Of course there are. You buy an iPhone for the ease of use and overpopulated AppStore.

Normally, Apple comes out with a new iPhone every June. This year, however, it is rumored that the new model will be released in September.

I would wait until September for the new iphone. Why buy a phone that's already been out for 11 months, and it will be superseded by a new model in 3.5 months?

[quote name='gabolous']I'm looking into buying an iphone. I need help with some questions:Thanks[/QUOTE]

Anytime your ready for a 2 year commitment to a cell phone service. Have decent credit or be prepared to pay a deposit.

ATT imo is the better provider. See how each carrier is in your area. Although it is nice to be talking to someone while browsing the web or appstore. Verizon can't do that. Nor can you get tired of your phone and swap sims with another phone to try it out.

September is looking like the release month of the iPhone 5/4G whatever it'll be called.

All depends on your preferences and what you'll be using it for. My only gripe about the iPhone is no flash support but it's not that big of a deal imo.

yeah just wait for the new one...i got the white one recently and love it..i had the black one for a year and loved it...you wouldn't regret it though

bread's done
Back