ipod headphones w/ DSlite

I use the iPod in-ear ones, they work really well - imo they produce decent sound, better than the stock sony psp ones.

[quote name='will11209']does anyone use the ipod headphones with the DS lite? its both white.[/quote]

Unless of course your DS isn't white.

I'm hell on headphones so I'll generally use any working pair that I can find. I actually had to buy a cheap pair of sony ear buds today because my old ones died earlier this week and full headphones are a bit riduculous in public

Yeah, I do, mainly because I don't want to carry extra sets of headphones around.

And as for asking to get robbed -- if you're around people who would hold you up for an ipod, I'll bet they'd do the same for a DS Lite, which is a lot more attention-grabbing than a pair of white headphones. Unless, of course, you just like to keep your DS in your pocket and listen to it without playing, in which case you should invest in some stealthy, cheap-looking ear buds ...

[quote name='will11209']does anyone use the ipod headphones with the DS lite? its both white.[/quote]

bread's done
Back