iPod Nano 16GB

DaftPunkFan37

CAGiversary!
finally going to upgrade my 2GB Nano 2nd Generation, and this is the best ipod i'm allowed to get (birthday present, and im not allowed to put in my own money for an iTouch, it sucks). I know I won't be able to find it lower than 199.99 unless its like $2 bucks less, but are there any decent bundles out there? Hoping to get a $15 iTunes Gift Card or something to that extent!

Go to Amazon they are the cheapest.
Or try Best Buy, sometimes with a 16gb nano they have free itunes cards
I would suggest you get the nano dont open it sell it and buy a Ipod touch for like 230 on amazon. it sos worth it.
Im upgrading my 8gb nano 3rd gen for a 16gb touch next week.

i checked best buy and they had some stupid deal for an extra $10 u got shitty headphones + case

its stupid. I have to get A/Bs for all my classes, and 'put effort into my work' aka 'dont start work at 11pm' to get an itouch. It's so bullshit, but i have a 2G Nano so nano is still an improvement lol

Why the heck would he want to pay more for less memory. The touch is cool but not worth it unless you get the 16 gb model and that's alot of money. I'm waiting until September for the new nanos. I'll stick to my phones MP3 player for now

Frys has it for $189.99. I'd rather buy it in stores if I were you since ipods aren't known for being reliable so you can return it faster. Everytime I go to radioshack I see someone returning an ipod

(EDIT, seems like you are on the east coast, no FRYS for you)

[quote name='MikeHoncho']Why the heck would he want to pay more for less memory. The touch is cool but not worth it unless you get the 16 gb model and that's alot of money. I'm waiting until September for the new nanos. I'll stick to my phones MP3 player for now

Frys has it for $189.99. I'd rather buy it in stores if I were you since ipods aren't known for being reliable so you can return it faster. Everytime I go to radioshack I see someone returning an ipod

(EDIT, seems like you are on the east coast, no FRYS for you)[/quote]
Ya, that's why i'm a little bit reluctant on getting at amazon

plus a main reason why i'm getting a new ipod is because i get free ipod headphones for a year, and i break my headphones a lot

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Ya, that's why i'm a little bit reluctant on getting at amazon

plus a main reason why i'm getting a new ipod is because i get free ipod headphones for a year, and i break my headphones a lot[/QUOTE]

doesnt matter where you get it, apple covers any ipod sold in the US. Their applecare service has no method of knowing were the ipod was sold from, just that it was registered in a certain country.

hey i noticed that in the target ad the 8GB iPod was $5 off plus a $15 gift card. Anyone know if they running the same for the 16GB?

bread's done
Back