iPod: picture v. non-picture

Javery

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
What is the point of the iPod that can hold pictures - I don't see how this is useful - is it worth the extra money?

[quote name='guessed']I thought iPods could be used as external hard drives, and hold basically any data.[/quote]

They can, just now it has a full color, higher resolution screen so you can view your pictures, much like you'd view them from the screen of a digital camera.

[quote name='specialk']now if the ipod could hold money and credit cards, it might be the ideal wallet.[/quote]

That's a sweet idea

[quote name='javeryh'][quote name='specialk']now if the ipod could hold money and credit cards, it might be the ideal wallet.[/quote]

That's a sweet idea[/quote]

Yea, until you sit on it. :(

[quote name='alongx'][quote name='guessed']I thought iPods could be used as external hard drives, and hold basically any data.[/quote]

They can, just now it has a full color, higher resolution screen so you can view your pictures, much like you'd view them from the screen of a digital camera.[/quote]

Aah, that makes sense now, thank you.

I fail to see how this is useful to anyone but the "buy everything that says Mac on it" crowd. The screen is TINY, it's really not that good for showing people pictures.

bread's done
Back