ipod touch 5th generation - any deals?

ShockandAww

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
I believe Best Buy has it as a door buster for BF with a $50 Gift Card but I won't be going out on BF just for that. Are there any other deals for it that anyone knows of?

Reason I'm asking is because I see Amazon has a few of the colors currently for $284.99 and I'm wondering if I should just go ahead and get that.

jr.com is tax only in New York, and they have a promo until 11/17 where you get a 25 dollar giftcard with a $250 purchase. Code is THANKYOU

Even better, ebates.com is 2.5% cashback

Anybody see better deals for the Ipod touch 5th generation 32GB? I'm debating of just buying it this week with triple points from Best Buy. Does anybody know if that door buster for the gift card will be available online too? And if not, how long do these deals usually last in store?

Theres a lightning deal on Amazon for the blue 32GB 5th gen it looks like in 6 minutes.

Edit: It wasnt just for the blue one, pink and yellow were also options. It was $245 and sold out in about 10 seconds flat for all options. Anyway I'm happy I got one. It's my main Xmas present for my daughter :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back