iPod touch (8gb/3rd gen) FS/FT+ Case, new earbuds, car charger $160 shipped

worx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
237 (100%)
SOLDZ

iPod touch, 3rd generation, 8gb bought a new model from Amazon on November 19, 2009, replaced in January due to a faulty audio jack - so this is a refurb unit they sent as a replacement. Still under Apple warranty until Nov 2010. Works perfectly, very few scratches to the shiny back, none to the screen, which has been protected since day one. Comes with a brand new set of Apple headphones (I use a set of soft Skull Candy ones), all original packaging (including stickers and USB cable), a red case-mate hard case (covers the back), another screen protector, and a USB car charger.

Shipping via USPS 1st Class w/ DC (or Priority if it wont go first class)
I accept PayPal. Willing to accept a PS3 game or two to get the price down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just so you know, Apple may or may not given you a refurb. And their refurbs are awesome so i wouldn't short change yourself ;)
All ipods they replace with are new casing battery and glass..the only possible used part is the board ;)

[quote name='sevenx7']Just so you know, Apple may or may not given you a refurb. And their refurbs are awesome so i wouldn't short change yourself ;)
All ipods they replace with are new casing battery and glass..the only possible used part is the board ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks - I agree - I cant tell the difference between the unit they sent me and the one I bought new, just wanted to be upfront.

[quote name='heatdolphins45']How about a PSP 2000 and a RROD 360 for it?[/QUOTE]

Appreciate the offer but dont really want a portable.

bread's done
Back