iPod Touch Deal?

loca

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Can anyone please find me a deal on the iPod touch 32gb? I really want one for my birthday but the price tag kind of scares me away from it. So any deals that could lower the costs would be awesome.

A couple weeks ago I bought one at BB and got a $30 GC with purchase. Looks like that promo's over though. Apple products are notorious for rarely being discounted. Has Apple started selling refurbs yet?

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I'm looking for a 16GB and can't find any deals.[/QUOTE]

Apple store = Free 16GB iPod Touch with computer purchase if you're a student or educator.

Not a great deal if you weren't looking for a new computer, but what the heck, I'll take a $300 iPod for free.

[quote name='Haggar']Apple store = Free 16GB iPod Touch with computer purchase if you're a student or educator.

Not a great deal if you weren't looking for a new computer, but what the heck, I'll take a $300 iPod for free.[/quote]

Are you serious? My school just bought every one of us teachers a new Macbook directly from Apple. Where the hell is my iPod Touch?

Our tech guy's probably made out like a bandit.

[quote name='mofo1115']Isn't it 8gb iPod Touch for free?[/QUOTE]

You sir are correct.

I've been looking at buying a macbook for some time now and this promotion for students/parents/teachers of higher education started this past Monday. It's a $299 credit which in turn makes the 16GB = $100 and the 32GB = $200 but that's on top of the cost of a new mac.

OP I think that you may be surprised in the next couple weeks as Apple has it's World Wide Deveolper's Conference this week and I think that there will likely be some deals with iTunes cards so that people can buy the apps that are being demoed. Just a hunch though as I haven't seen anything myself yet.

I am selling a brand new 8 gig for $250 + $8 shipping. I want to get some money for an iphone. That is a little more than $50 less than buying it from a store (not factoring in the sales tax).

bread's done
Back