iPod Touch\iPhone\iPad -- Ongoing App Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanflucas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
This is a continuation of this previous thread. Since it was getting very close to the 5,000 thread mark, I figured it was time for a reset.

Post any deals you find, recommendations, requests for deals, etc. Please keep things as civil as possible. There's no such thing as a bad deal post and reviews are opinions. :)

Games in the App store are constantly going on sale. While I originally posted games and prices in this post, it's become almost impossible to keep up with it all. Feel free to post in this topic on good deals and games you enjoy. Developers are also encouraged to join in, especially if they are running promos or sales.

If you want to check out a particular game, try the following review sites, or ask in here so fellow CAG's can assist you.

Price Drop Sites

App & Game Review Sites

YouTube Video Reviews

Apple Game Center
Apple Game Center allows you to keep a friends list, track your in game achievements, and compare with your friends. Many games are starting to support this. Currently this only runs on iPod & iPhone, but an update will be coming soon that enables this for iPad users.

Make sure to checkout the official CAG Game Center exchange thread. You can post your game center name and see the names of your favorite CAG'rs. You can also exchange OpenFeint & Plus+ names there.

Important Notes:

1. Make sure to check for periodic updates either in iTunes or on your iOS devices. For each release of new firmware, there's usually a bunch of games updated right afterward.
  2. Some applications also go on sale by their authors when they reach 1 million download and similar milestones.
  3. Apps often have specials the day before, during, and after holidays, regardless if said game/app is related to the holiday.
  4. Newly released apps will often have a % or dollar amount off for a limited period of time to gain a large following quicker. While browsing the app store you can go to a particular type or genre and order according to release date. This can make finding new app discounts faster.
  5. Make sure to backup your purchases in iTunes to CD/DVD for safe keeping. You can do this by clicking File-->Library-->Backup to Disc. Then choose all purchases, applications only, and full or incremental backup. How often is up to you, but I do this monthly, or more often if I buy a lot of apps.
  6. Apps can be re-downloaded without incurring an extra charge if you previously purchased it. This is good if you have a crash and forget to backup your purchases. I don't know if this is a permanent feature so backing up regularly is still important.
  7. I strongly advise not to buy iTunes Gift Cards by 3rd parties unless you know they can be trusted. Retail stores, receiving cards as gifts, etc are the best ways. There are many credit card scams, stolen cards, hacked cards going around, especially on Ebay.
  8. If you are the victim of a iTunes Card scam or get your account locked due to one not all hope is lost. Apple has been fairly lenient on these issues. Call Apple directly at 1-800-MY-APPLE, or check the iTunes Store support page. Also going to your local Apple Store to discuss it can help. The account locking is an automated process and can be reversed. This can take time so be cautious if you use gift cards from 3rd party sources.
  9. If you somehow break your iOS device, you have some options. If you bought the Applecare warranty it should be covered for most items. If your Applecare ran out or you don't have one, try using one of the repair guides on iFixit to repair it yourself. Apple Stores have been known to give discounts if you bring in a iOS device that they will not fix since it's not in warranty. This discount however is very small.
  10. Using a screen protector can extend the life of your device. Most stores carry these, but they can be hard to install. The best I have personally used are made by a company called Power Support. They have both clear and anti-glare protectors. They are easier to install because the protector is a firm yet thin piece of plastic. Two come in a pack, average price I've seen is $20. They have an Ebay Store that might save you a few bucks. Griffin Technologies and Zagg are also very good.

[quote name='cycophuk']I asked this a couple days ago and it got ignored, so I'll try again and see if I get any results this time.

Is there a seperate appventcalender for andriod apps or is it mixed in with the iPod/iPhone apps? A couple days ago they gave away Duengon Hunter for free and I can't seem to find anything more about other give aways. I know this forum is for Apple and not Android, but I'm hoping someone can help me out cause I can't find anything out through google.[/QUOTE]

As others have mentioned, that was a Gameloft promo. They haven't been discounting games every day (they've been debuting trailers and giving out wallpapers as well), but you can filter out any of their iPhone stuff by following @GameloftAndroid
http://twitter.com/GameloftAndroid

At least for Dungeon Hunter they made sure to retweet over there, I would imagine they would do that for anymore potential Android offerings as well.

Quick iPod question for the Touch owners. I'm looking at getting one for Christmas, I guess. I was asked what I wanted and I can't think of anything else, and I'm needing an MP3 player to keep in my truck to use via auxiliary port.

My question is, are the new ones much better than the 3rd gen? I can get a 4th gen 32GB for 284 or a 3rd gen 64GB for 325, that's $40 more for 32GB more memory. I also have an iPhone 4, so facetime and the camera and whatnot would be better on that, so that's not a big deal.

Or would I just benefit having a classic, seeing as I can have my ENTIRE library on one device?

[quote name='mr_bungle']Quick iPod question for the Touch owners. I'm looking at getting one for Christmas, I guess. I was asked what I wanted and I can't think of anything else, and I'm needing an MP3 player to keep in my truck to use via auxiliary port.

My question is, are the new ones much better than the 3rd gen? I can get a 4th gen 32GB for 284 or a 3rd gen 64GB for 325, that's $40 more for 32GB more memory. I also have an iPhone 4, so facetime and the camera and whatnot would be better on that, so that's not a big deal.

Or would I just benefit having a classic, seeing as I can have my ENTIRE library on one device?[/QUOTE]

Primary reason to get an iPod Touch 4th gen is probably for the retina display. You have an iPhone 4, so you decide if having a low res display is worth it, right? I wouldn't buy a 3rd gen device today, I'd just get a cash card to buy the item myself, then toss in a few extra bucks to get the larger version.

However, I question why anyone who has an iPhone 4 would need an iPod Touch, too. Seems like you should be looking at either an indestructible and tiny shuffle or a supersized iPod, since both offer something that the iPhone does not.

[quote name='jcp42877']does anyone feel they hoard iphone/itouch games, yet NEVER play them?[/QUOTE]

guilty...i hardly or never played any of the games i've purchased..that's why i just download free games now. .99 cents can add up.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Quick iPod question for the Touch owners. I'm looking at getting one for Christmas, I guess. I was asked what I wanted and I can't think of anything else, and I'm needing an MP3 player to keep in my truck to use via auxiliary port.

Or would I just benefit having a classic, seeing as I can have my ENTIRE library on one device?[/QUOTE]

They are better but it's hard to say if they're better for you. They do have a more powerful CPU, better display (both in colors and pixel count), and more space if you skip the 8GB.

So if you plan to play games and possibly use a lot of apps then it would be worth it. If it's mainly for music, then I would suggest the iPod Classic.

Yeah it's mainly for music. My iPhone is 16GB and I have about 6GB of apps, but I don't bother putting music on it because every time I hook it into the computer it has to re-sync everything that takes much longer than it should.

I may just go with the classic since it'll be music only. I figured though I'd jailbreak the touch, I wouldn't want anything to happen to either but I'd rather risk an iTouch malfunctioning with a jailbreak than an iPhone in that same situation.

New FAAD offerings include Millionaire City (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/millionaire-city/id378773366?mt=8)
"Build your monopoly from the ground up by creating luxurious houses, crowded commercial skyscrapers, gorgeous decorations and unique world wonders. Use Facebook Connect to start playing with ease. The more friends you have playing the more money you will get! Make smart investments, take risks, care for your properties, and watch your company grow!"

and Sea Battle Classic (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sea-battle-classic/id318700783?mt=8)
"Do you remember a paper based Sea Battle game from your childhood?
Simple widely known game, very easy to play having just a pen, a sheet of paper and of course a friend.
BRING MILITARY ACTIONS TO YOUR IPHONE!
How to play: This is a simple game for two.
There is a field (10x10 squares) where each player places 10 ships of predefined size.
To win the game you have to sink all the enemy's ships first.
The opponents cannot see each other's fields.
The players shoot in turns, the player who damage his enemy's ship has the right for extra shot.
Each ship occupies a certain number of squares of the field, and can be places anywhere either vertically or horizontally without touching other ships."

The new OpenFeint Free Game of the Day is Soccer 2010 Pro (http://itunes.apple.com/app/soccer-2010-pro/id376659215?mt=8)
"4 great soccer games in a big bundle:
*Run Away: run, run, run and grab the stars. Don’t touch the soccer balls. Get the special pills to eat balls, freeze them or even get a protective shield.
*Juggler: balance the soccer ball in the air without dropping it – as long as you can
*Goal Keeper: You are the master and defend your goal – you are getting better and better with every ball you hold – but the soccer balls are coming faster and faster ;)
*Goal Wall: as the soccer hero you shoot unstoppable soccer balls into the goal of your opponents and get one high score after another"

Well I plan to keep 1 in the truck at all times, basically so I won't have to have 50-60 CDs and can have it all on one device.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Well I plan to keep 1 in the truck at all times, basically so I won't have to have 50-60 CDs and can have it all on one device.[/QUOTE]

I have a dedicated car iPod that I only take out to add new music too. Now when I buy music I usually just catch the leak a week before, buy the vinyl and keep it sealed. I can't imagine going back to the days of having a huge cd wallet to sift through every time I want to hear something new. I also keep a playlist of random stuff to listen to at the gym on my iPhone, less than 1gb.

Missed Rayman 2 and now Axe in the Face. FML.

I'm glad to see people are enjoying Trade Nations as much as I am though. No one plays Haypi Kingdom though? I like that game even better. It's a lot more involved/deep than Trade Nations.

I can get a 160GB Classic for $230 or a 32GB iTouch 4th gen for $269 with a $25 GC from amazon. That Touch is pretty tempting at that price. I could have a backup for my apps and whatnot, so my phone won't get bogged down.

[quote name='Ronin317']Go for the touch. This way, if you ever decide to go with a different phone, you still have the touch for apps.[/QUOTE]

That is a pretty good idea, and I can keep one jailbroken.

Started Infinity Blade on my iPad... awesomeness!

[quote name='mr_bungle']I can get a 160GB Classic for $230 or a 32GB iTouch 4th gen for $269 with a $25 GC from amazon. That Touch is pretty tempting at that price. I could have a backup for my apps and whatnot, so my phone won't get bogged down.[/QUOTE]
It all depends on how much music/video you want to keep in your pocket. I have the 160gb classic and it is full (100gb of hq 480p anime I ripped from my dvd collection, the rest is music). I don't see why you need a backup for your apps, that's what iTunes is for (and even if your hdd crashes you can always redownload for free).

So my opinion is if you don't have an iPhone and are choosing between iPod Classic and Touch, get the Touch since it has apps. If you already have an iPhone, get an iPod Classic since your iPhone can already do everything the Touch can (unless your iPhone is way old).

I'd say get the Touch, even though my 32 GB 4G Touch that is less than 60 days old just broke. Never even been dropped. Not a good opinion of Apple products since it is my first Apple product I've ever owned and what happened to it is a common problem I guess.
But I still love it very dearly and will travel the two hours it will take to get to an Apple store and hopefully the Genius there will give me a new one.

Azkend is now available for FREE as part of the Appventcalendar series of app gifts (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/azkend/id310211579?mt=8).
"The relic your archaeological team found in Far Asia was more powerful than you thought. Now your mission is to reach the Temple of Time and return the Relic to lift the curse. Earn all the eight powerful talismans and unleash their helpful power.
You will come across breathtaking sceneries on your journey. The rich and relaxing atmosphere will draw you in and keep you there. Two game modes will keep you entertained for hours. Step into the exciting world of Azkend!"

The new PopCap game Escape Rosecliff Island is being teased as available in the U.S. for $2.99 after 11:00 pm EST tonight. . .we'll see. It looks really good (http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/escape-rosecliff-island/id403376387?mt=8).
"Find the Clues, Escape the Island!
An unexpected storm has left you shipwrecked on a mysterious private island. Can you find your way back home? You'll need a sharp eye to solve this captivating hidden object game. Explore 25 mysterious scenes and track down 2,100 hidden objects that will lead you to safety. Solve intriguing mini-games to piece together all the clues. This is one adventure you don't want to miss!"

[quote name='lilman']Started Infinity Blade on my iPad... awesomeness!

It all depends on how much music/video you want to keep in your pocket. I have the 160gb classic and it is full (100gb of hq 480p anime I ripped from my dvd collection, the rest is music). I don't see why you need a backup for your apps, that's what iTunes is for (and even if your hdd crashes you can always redownload for free).

So my opinion is if you don't have an iPhone and are choosing between iPod Classic and Touch, get the Touch since it has apps. If you already have an iPhone, get an iPod Classic since your iPhone can already do everything the Touch can (unless your iPhone is way old).[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm thinking about backing up movies too. 160GB would give me more than enough. And my iPhone is a 4. I do like the new Touch line but really they don't do a single thing my phone won't already do, and I got to thinking I would most likely have that phone with me in the vehicle as well as the touch. And playing apps on an iPhone 4 is superior just because you'll always have the Internet with you.

I may go with the classic just because I won't have to worry about memory and whatnot. I have a ZuneHD as well, but since I now mainly use an iMac it's about more trouble than it's worth to switch to Boot Camp and mess with the music that way :roll:

[quote name='Malik112099']You aren't serious, right?[/QUOTE]

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions Malik. YOU of all people should definitely understand that since you post more opinions on this thread than anyone.

I do agree with darrenaero though, I paid for fruit ninja to see what the hype was about, and after 5 minutes with it to get my money's worth, I have yet to ever start it again. I played 5 minutes of veggie samurai back when I downloaded it for free ages ago and couldn't help but feel like it's just a clone of fruit ninja... which means why the hell did I waste $0.99 on FN when I could have just played VS for free and got the same game basically? :razz:

Although out of all the "slashing" games out, I probably enjoy iSlash the most. Not the same as FN, but similar concept of slicing things. I play that probably once a week on the train out of the 2 dozen games I have installed on my iPhone 4. And iSlash was free too! :D

Ordered my 32GB 4th gen touch ($270 w/ $25 GC @ Amazon if anyone is interested) today. Should be here on Wednesday. It'll be nice to upgrade from my 8GB 1st gen. :D

[quote name='mistymayem']Ordered my 32GB 4th gen touch ($270 w/ $25 GC @ Amazon if anyone is interested) today. Should be here on Wednesday. It'll be nice to upgrade from my 8GB 1st gen. :D[/QUOTE]

I guarantee this will be your best purchase EVER !!

It was mine :D

I've reached level 20 in Infinity Blade. Still haven't beaten the God King in my first five bloodlines, but I think I will in the next two or three. I'm really limiting my character by progressing through the inventory one by one even though I can afford much better items. Just trying to make sure my character is as powerful as possible in the end, and the only way to do that is to master each item.

Anyone heard when LEGO Harry Potter will get an update with virtual d-pad? I've been holding off even touching that since I realized how miserable the slide across the screen movement mechanic was.

EDIT: I know the 4th generation touch is all the hype, but sitting on a 3rd generation, I'm really looking forward to the 5th! Unless, of course, I'm able to get my hands on a Verzion iPhone in 2011.

I bought a 32GB Touch to start some Unity development and I've been generally impressed with it.

I bought Zen Bound 2 which was a buck, Infinity Blade, and Mystery Mania. I've really loved the original development but don't see much of a point to the console game clones that have been adapted to the device.

I really recommend Infinity Blade as it has a pretty excellent reward/grind loop and Zen Bound 2 for being original and gorgeous.

Hope to have my game out by March and I'll be sure to bring a bunch of free codes to this thread.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']I guarantee this will be your best purchase EVER !!

It was mine :D[/QUOTE]

I've been looking forward to it for months. I have about 50 apps saved my computer from sales that I know won't fit/run well on my 1st gen.

Catan just dropped to $2.99 (http://appshopper.com/games/catan). If you enjoy German-style board games (like Carcassonne), I'd suggest picking this game up. They're planning on releasing an expansion pack soon as an in-app purchase, so I'm guessing they're trying to build up hype.

Per the description, this looks to be on sale thru tomorrow (12/13).

[quote name='Malik112099']You aren't serious, right?[/QUOTE]

Even though you have a シェンムー photo which is freakin awesome, I have to disagree with you on this one. I own both fruit ninja hd and veggie samurai, and I like veggie samurai better. You get to slice the veggies more than once! Ryu would agree.

Haha, I think Fruit Ninja is way better than Veggie Samurai. js. My friend and I play the multiplayer for Fruit Ninja, and it is a lot of fun.

[quote name='iowaholdem']32GB iPt4 $269.99 with a $25 Amazon gift card right here: http://www.amazon.com/Apple-touch-G...1O18/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1292196745&sr=8-1[/QUOTE]

I don't know if this stacks with the gift card but if you're interested at all in audio books (i love tem) you can sign up for audible (15 bucks a month gets you one book a month) for a year and get 100 bucks off any qualifying mp3 player including the touch. pricey but if you're gonna get into audible anyway you might as well.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=pe_121420_17706370_pe_06/?docId=598985

Oh how I love amazon! I ordered my 32gb with 2 day prime shipping yesterday and the delivery estimate was Wednesday which is reasonable of course. Well last night I get an email saying it shipped out of Indianapolis which is bizarre because it was a Sunday and didn't even know they had a hub in Indiana (I don't pay any tax...). The package arrived to my town about 2 hours away in the middle of the night and is now out for delivery. One day shipping on a Sunday for free?? Amazing! Now I'm just afraid it will take all day to get here with all this snow.

[quote name='cycophuk']I asked this a couple days ago and it got ignored, so I'll try again and see if I get any results this time.

Is there a seperate appventcalender for andriod apps or is it mixed in with the iPod/iPhone apps? A couple days ago they gave away Duengon Hunter for free and I can't seem to find anything more about other give aways. I know this forum is for Apple and not Android, but I'm hoping someone can help me out cause I can't find anything out through google.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tenchim86']A bunch by Nate games and the first gamebook adventure are on sale. I picked up gamebook adventures, guardian soul, and chronicle of ZIC, ITARUS, and defence hero.

Gamebook Adventures 1: An Assassin in Orlandes $2.99 --> $0.99
Guardian Soul $2.99 --> $0.99
Chronicle of ZIC $2.99 --> $0.99
ITARUS $2.99 --> $0.99
Defence Hero $2.99 --> $0.99
Soul Card Master $2.99 --> $0.99
Saving My Hero $1.99 --> $0.99
Crimson Gem Saga $9.99 --> $4.99[/QUOTE]

oh wow, thanks for the post. Crimson gem is tempting; I've been looking at it for the PSP, but it is way cheaper on the ipod. Of course, I think the ipod is a pretty inferior version; sounds like it has voice bugs and control issues. Does anyone know if the graphics are the same quality?

[quote name='dallow']Am I the only one that finds this game almost unplayable control wise?
Looks great though. :([/QUOTE]

No. I have tried on the iPad and iPhone and found both to be bordering on frustration

[quote name='PrarieD0G']Haha, I think Fruit Ninja is way better than Veggie Samurai. js. My friend and I play the multiplayer for Fruit Ninja, and it is a lot of fun.[/QUOTE]

I don't play either of them. They just sit there and I wonder when I'm going to delete them. That's more amusing then the games, but at least Fruit Ninja isn't the rippoff. Then again, I paid for Fruit Ninja and I didn't pay for Veggie Samurai. Veggie Samurai wins!

New FAAD titles include:
The redesigned Flipstones (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/flipstones/id379345229?mt=8)
"Flipstones has been totally redesigned, improved, and is officially: AWESOME. It’s so awesome in fact, it has to be officially changed to Flipstones 2.
Flipstones 2 is line-drawing puzzle madness that has you racing to build and destroy stones - it's actually everything you've ever wanted in a game… seriously."

Another match-3 puzzler called BeEarthed (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/beearthed/id369582619?mt=8)
"Play the next generation match-3+ puzzler now!
Lining up bunch of gems has been undeniably fun. But shouldn’t there be more to it than that after years of mind numbing repetition?
Enjoy the same addictive match-3+ core play scheme."

An updated version of TowerMadness (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/towermadness/id316491616?mt=8)
"JUST UPDATED for the holidays with a new soundtrack, FREE new winter maps, and more!
Evil aliens are coming to turn your beloved sheep into intergalactic scarves! Protect the flock using only quick thinking and the arsenal of upgradeable weaponry at your disposal."

Comet is the latest Appventcalendar freebie (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/comet/id339507849?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4)
"Blast your way through space as an unbelievably happy comet!
Space is filled with treats and food for no apparent reason.
Now eat your way through space while dodging sharp asteroids, refrigerators and loads of other strange objects.
How far in to space can you go?"

Blue Hole 3D also drops to FREE for the first time (http://itunes.apple.com/app/blue-hole-3d/id391948990?mt=8)
"Fans of the endless score genre (made popular by Doodle Jump) will definitely like the consistent challenge presented by Blue Hole. It’s a nice looking, fun game that will keep you playing for some time with the addition of unlockable ships. For the the same price as a burger on a dollar menu, this one’s a no brainer."

I had a lot of time with Infinity Blade over the weekend. I beat the God King at level 14 (bloodline 4), which was sooner than I expected. What a blast! I'm still playing to unlock new weapons. The game doesn't really get old because of the increasing difficulty, achievements, and new loot. Can't wait for the updates!

I found that the most important things to put points into are HP and Attack power. Even now, I only have to get a break once to bring their health down 1/3. Only spell I use is Heal.

[quote name='dallow']Am I the only one that finds this game almost unplayable control wise?
Looks great though. :([/QUOTE]

Did you try changing the control schemes? I remember the default being something awful, but they had an alternative.

I'm at work.

I download all these free apps at work, but I sync my iPod Touch at home... how can I know which apps I downloaded at work so I can download them again at my house?

Is there an app to know which apps I have downloaded?

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']I'm at work.

I download all these free apps at work, but I sync my iPod Touch at home... how can I know which apps I downloaded at work so I can download them again at my house?

Is there an app to know which apps I have downloaded?[/QUOTE]

Not that I am aware of, just take note of which you downloaded or check your purchase history

Edit: I guess there is one, not worth $2 imo unless you cant keep track of yourself

Last edited by a moderator:

um well i'm not sure how it works, and you have to give your e-mail info, but there is an app called SpentOnApps It costs 1.99 here is the description:

IMPORTANT
SpentOnApps works with any IMAP email account that uses normal username/password authentication such as Gmail, MobileMe and AOL. POP3 accounts such as Yahoo and Hotmail are not supported.
===================================

INFO
Ever wonder how much you've spent on apps, music and videos? SpentOnApps keeps track of all your purchases, and sums up all the amounts. Your spending is presented beautifully, and you can tilt the device to see a graph of your spending over the last 10 months. It also lets you see each item that you have purchased.

All you need is the email account you use in iTunes and it must support imap. If you use Gmail, Mobile Me or AOL you can just type in your email address and password, and the app will set up everything for you. Of course you can also share your spending with your friends on Twitter and Facebook.

FEATURES
- See a total of how much you have spent on apps, music and videos presented beautifully
- See how much you have spent broken down into the two categories apps and music/video
- See all the items you have purchased along with their price
- Post your total spending to your friends on Twitter and Facebook!
- Easy account setup if you use Gmail, Mobile Me or AOL

SUPPORT
We hope you have fun using SpentOnApps. We'd love to hear from you, so feel free to send us an email at [email protected]

SECURITY
- The email account information is only stored on the device and NEVER used for anything else than downloading your receipt emails
- The app connects directly to your email server and NO information passes through our company
- The connection to the email server is read-only, and nothing is modified on the server

What I do is take all of the apps that I download at work and copy the files over to a portable hard drive (any portable media should work, I just happen to have a hard drive that I use for music listening at work). Then when I get home, I copy them over to the "Mobile Applications" folder in my iTunes directory on my home PC. I have to do an "Add Folder to Library" in iTunes to get iTunes to see the new apps, but after that (since it's the same iTunes account -- presumably this would not work if you were using different accounts due to DRM), the apps show up without a problem. Saves me having to re-find the apps and re-download them individually.

[quote name='luckyjat']Even though you have a シェンムー photo which is freakin awesome, I have to disagree with you on this one. I own both fruit ninja hd and veggie samurai, and I like veggie samurai better. You get to slice the veggies more than once! Ryu would agree.[/QUOTE]

I am pretty surprised that people like the more simplistic Fruit Ninja better. To me, the slicing and dicing (3 cuts per veggie) leads to more combos which extends to more engaging gameplay. Maybe people are just swayed by the prettier graphics of Fruit Ninja.

I don't understand. If you download on your iPod Touch at work, the next time you sync it to your home computer, it'll automatically copy over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back