iPod Touch recommendations?

Hulkamaniac418

CAGiversary!
I really don't want to spend $100 or so a month for an iPhone. I know the iPod Touch is only wifi, but is that an issue for people? Any particular model I should check out? Where should I look to purchase one?

How large is your media library? Is having a camera important to you? Do you care about screen resolution? Do you use an N-band router?

I have like 2,000 or so songs, but I'm really not planning to use it for music. I really want it for the apps, internet, etc. I'd like to have a camera. Does it take pretty good pics?

I picked up an iPhone 3GS 8gb from Game Stop for $179 that was in near perfect condition, just lightly scratched on the back. I've been using it with my AT&T prepaid. I have the 10 cent per minute plan and only do data over wi-fi. I got tired of carrying my 4g ipod touch and my phone. I do miss the retina display, but it's not that big of a deal. It's another option for you.

[quote name='Hulkamaniac418']I have like 2,000 or so songs, but I'm really not planning to use it for music. I really want it for the apps, internet, etc. I'd like to have a camera. Does it take pretty good pics?[/QUOTE]

Buy this instead. Larger screen. Expendable memory. MUCH better camera. No itunes mess.

Or wait for Virgin Mobile's iphone price to drop when iphone 5 hits. $35 a month or $25 if you can find a granny account for an iphone doesn't get much better.

[quote name='HornyPony']Buy this instead. Larger screen. Expendable memory. MUCH better camera. No itunes mess.

Or wait for Virgin Mobile's iphone price to drop when iphone 5 hits. $35 a month or $25 if you can find a granny account for an iphone doesn't get much better.[/QUOTE]

The Galaxy does look pretty sweet. I like the option of adding more memory. Just wish it took video.

Does Apple drop the price of their latest models when they announce a new one? I'm hearing rumors about the iPod Touch 5G coming out soon.

Supposedly retailers are dropping prices now. Try checking cow boom, they have some good deals sometimes.

bread's done
Back