iPod Video Replacement Screen

Karuto

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Yes, it happened. I was three steps outside of the driveway when I slipped on some ice and fell. I didn't realize what had happened until I got up and walked a yard, feeling my pocket, when I noticed my iPod Video wasn't there. I looked back, and down the street a little ways was my iPod, faced down. I walked over to it, picked it up, and noticed the screen was busted. It still lit up, and still played, but I couldn't see anything on the screen besides the cracked areas.

So, now that my story is out of the way, would anyone happen to know where I could purchase a replacement for my 5G iPod Video? I need it asap because I love to use it all the time. I checked eBay, and the cheapest on there was $22 shipped (with a ridiculous $13 shipping fee all the way from Hong Kong). Is there a better price out there from a more reliable location? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Just a heads up, if you're going to order one of those iPod Video screens from ebay that ship from Hong Kong, just be aware that they kill the battery twice as fast as the original. I just replaced my iPod screen with one similar from eBay, and it pisses me off tbh. But hell, i can see my screen again and that's what counts. That and i have my own pc at work to keep it charging while i work, so keep your usb cable in your pocket.

Oh really now? I saw a few of them advertising that they had brighter screens. That might do it. I do charge my iPod constantly, but obviously, I don't look at the screen quite as much. Are there any places around the internet with replacement screens that aren't on eBay from Hong Kong?

bread's done
Back