iRIVER G10, so sexy I wanna believe it won't suck

Oh GOD.

F*ck, I don't have any other pants to change into here at work....

Edit: I think they are playing Dig Dug Kart. :p

I just hope they can come out with an affordable offering price. I can't sink $1000 into something like this, unfortunately.

It looks great... but do you seriously think that it will get any major third party support? Probably not.

Well, its an iRiver, so it should be great. They are backed by microsoft (they back up a lot of companies though, to compete with apple). Though judging from other iRivers, should be running for the sub-$500 range, considering their media players(the 20gb ones) are about 450

Looks interesting, not so sure about the button placement and D-pad though. Would be interested to see what games are planned, though I think most computer games wouldn't translate well to the button setup. The screen looks great though

Kinda funny how both shots of the hand held in different possitions have the exact same frame of the game shown...

It looks ok. I have an Iriver MP3 player, and it's great, so I might get this, depending on the support and price.
I would love to get something that does a good job with playing videos. I would love to carry around episodes of Arrested Development. :)

I was going to post: "it's iriver, so it'll have more features than competitors, cost a lot, and no one will buy it." But then I thought, maybe just *maybe* they'll pull a Sony and become the next non-gaming electronics maker to be successful in video games. Hahhahahaha, who am I kidding...

I dunno what iriver's thinking lately, after the H10 series buried the H300 series' chances of progressing, they seem to be making shoddy decisions up there. I still love em tho

bread's done
Back