iRiver H10 6GB MP3 Player for $177 at eCost

vdawg5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Here's the link.

I've been looking for a good price on one of these and this is the cheapest I've seen it. There's the $1.99 shipping for all you cheapasses, but I can't wait, so I went with the $9.99 overnight shipping. There is also a mandatory $5.95 handling fee and us Californians got to pay tax, so it cost me $208 after all is said and done, but that's still the best price I've seen for one of these, especially since the 6GB versions are pretty new.

Lemme know how eCost works out for ya, I've seen other deals on there too, but I thought I heard they were a bit iffy (the company)...Maybe it was on rebates only, I can't remember the thread exactly.

Yea, prolly rebates, and their clearance items (they say limited supply, but when that runs out they add more)

I've ordered Halo 2:CE for 37 bucks from there before and just ordered my 40 gig Sony VAIO.

Oh yeah, and and ordering over the weekend sucks with UPS Ground, as UPS doesn't really update its tracking info over the weekend so you pretty much get a blank page until monday night if you order like anywehre between friday night and then.

Got the MP3 player today. Next day shipping, as advertised. I have to say, I am very satisfied with my purchase and eCost.

I was planning on buying a 1 gig flash memory MP3 player for about the same price, but I might have to get this one instead.

I've had the 5 GB version of this player for about 6 months now and am very satisfied with it. Great sound quality, pocketable size, and decent battery life. Also supports Asian Languages which is a definite plus depending on what you listen to.

bread's done
Back