Iron Man 2 for Xbox 360 GIVEAWAY!

CaptainSwag

CAGiversary!
iron-man-2-splash.jpg

So we created a Bad Poetry Corner on The Kartel. Why? Because we love bad poetry.

And to kick it off, we are giving away a copy of Iron Man 2 for Xbox 360!

To enter, post up some bad poetry in this forum thread.

RULES

Only good if you live in North America. Promo ends on June 9th, Midnight Central Time.

Have fun! :hot:

Last edited by a moderator:
The site is blocked at work, so I'll check it out when I get home. I'm a Marvel nerd, and my birthday is the 25th, so this would be a nice prize :) Thanks OP!

[quote name='CaptainSwag']So... no interest in poetry? Or Iron Man 2 the game?[/QUOTE]
Iron Man 2 is probably your answer there. The game is supposed to be pretty bad, but I am rathr curious as to how bad and I love comic games, so I'll enter.

[quote name='PR Mega X']The site is blocked at work, so I'll check it out when I get home. I'm a Marvel nerd, and my birthday is the 25th, so this would be a nice prize :) Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

That's interesting... What other sites are blocked at work? Do you know if that list is manually determined for if certain key words on The Kartel are causing it?

So did anyone end up winning this? There's been no winners announced on the contest page, and no responses to the people there who have asked about it.

[quote name='PR Mega X']So did anyone end up winning this? There's been no winners announced on the contest page, and no responses to the people there who have asked about it.[/QUOTE]

No, promo had to be extended to June 9th, because of a error (a number entries were never counted.) Details were in another forum thread on what happened. If you entered via the forum post, your entry was still valid, because that was still on record. If you entered via points, those entries were lost. However, any points used for the promo were returned, so you could decide to enter again, or use it for another promo. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back