Iron Man 2 Grab Bag GIVEAWAY!

CaptainSwag

CAGiversary!

Celebrating the release of Iron Man 2 this week, we are giving away an Iron Man grab bag! It's a collection of 4 items: An Iron Man Mighty Muggs action figure, an Iron Man Cap, stickers, and 20 wall applications.

You can leave a forum post on The Kartel to enter. You must answer this question: If Iron Man had a slogan what would it be?

RULES

Only good if you live in North America. Promo ends on May 16th, Midnight Central Time.

Good luck! :hot:

Not entering since I already have that Iron Man Mugg at my cube at work and I will have to say, he's bad ass. Good luck to everyone.

Thannks. Sweet prizes. The slogan I came up with was

"Bringing peace through massive destruction...I am Iron Man."

I wonder if people posting stuff like "Hello my name is Iron Man and I am an alcoholic."gives away too much of the plot point for the movie... The storyline has been a big factor in the comic books, but I wonder how many people in general know about it.

Hey guys, promo ends tomorrow!

Also, we are giving away a copy of Iron Man 2 for Xbox 360 as well. You can check it out here.

You can basically use your entry into the Iron Man Grab Bag to cast an entry for the video game, since the game only takes one $Karma Point (which is equivalent to one forum post.)

And BTW if you watch the movie - Stay til the end, past the credits. For any Marvel movie these days, there will always be a bonus after the credits.

bread's done
Back