Iron Man - Gen. Discussion & Info - Demo on XBLM Now

[quote name='rodeojones903']I think this is one of those cases where putting out a demo will actually hurt sales. I was expecting more.[/quote]

In favor of perspective, lackluster gameplay is what will be hurting sales. The demo is just exposing that flaw.

[quote name='rodeojones903']I think this is one of those cases where putting out a demo will actually hurt sales. I was expecting more.[/quote]

QFT. I thought we would be able to fight the tank, but ended up leading me to the main menu after the cutscene.

[quote name='Littlefields']QFT. I thought we would be able to fight the tank, but ended up leading me to the main menu after the cutscene.[/quote]
Yeah, I was disappointed when they didn't let me fight the tank. I hate when Demo do things like that...

Controls were awkward, didn't like how flying felt at all. Surprisingly prefer the Superman 360 method. Also targeting wasn't so hot either, needs more work.

[quote name='Littlefields']I think some of us were expecting a good movie game for once. (At least I was.) What were we thinking?[/QUOTE]

Spiderman ruined us

I find the mechanic of holding down the left trigger slightly to hover in one spot a little hard to do in the heat of battle.

This has me kind of worried about GTA IV, as the lock-on targeting system is the same way

Ummm where are the gamer pics? I have the game whats the rule of thumb for games that just give you gamerpics? And I havent found anything but the demo on XBLM. Love the game btw:cool:

Do not buy this game. Most of game base on movie is really $uck. I don't think this game is worth $10 or not. Rent it instead buy it :)

[quote name='Roufuss']To the OP, are you sure there is no gamer pics? I could have sworn they had some for the movie that were free.[/quote]

I never saw any gamer pics for anything for free believe me I would of snatched it up and if they had them and I missed them I really feel bad now lol :bomb::bomb:

First they take my MUA Gamerpics away (which had ironman in it) and now they take away possible free gamerpics? WTH

**Mindles Zombie** Ironman Gamer Pics :drool::drool::drool::drool:

[quote name='Dunvane']Wait, why'd they take away the MUA gamer pics?

I'm a big Iron Man fan as well.[/quote]

I dunno i tried googling it one day adn it seems to be on everyones mind. I even saw posts on the offical xbox.com forums just seems nobody gives a str8 answer. And what really grinds my gears :bomb: is that if u go to xbox.com and look through the gamerpics online you will see the MUA gamerpics :hot:

so how much improved from the demo is the actual game? The demo stage looked very much like the Transformers game which I didn't care for to much :/.

[quote name='PhoenixT']so how much improved from the demo is the actual game? The demo stage looked very much like the Transformers game which I didn't care for to much :/.[/quote]

Well first off I loved the demo it was pretty good. More levels and such and more upgrades. Controls were alil more tighter than the demo. Usually when I buy games I try to ask myself if I would of been satifyed paying 60 for it and I think I would have, ill play it at least 3 times 1 for fun 2 for achivemetns 3 to beat on hard. I would give it a 8 out of 10

I havent beat the game yet or anything so that score might change. Would of been nice if they gave him some ridicolous weapons like the proton cannon or something but over all its Iron Man and great Ironman feel.

*nod* I need to try the demo again after some time away from it . I liked my runthrough but wasn't convinced I liked it 60 dollars worth if you get my meaning.

[quote name='PhoenixT']*nod* I need to try the demo again after some time away from it . I liked my runthrough but wasn't convinced I liked it 60 dollars worth if you get my meaning.[/quote]

Yea I see what you mean. Well gamefly it if you want personally I see myself playing it more than the 60 dollars worth.

[quote name='Matt Young']Could you post them here? I wen there, but the pics are in thumbnail forum. I clicked on them,but I can't view the normal sized versions without registering.[/quote]

Agreed.

Also, I didn't like the demo. The controls were pretty troublesome, which turned me off from liking it.

[quote name='a_bleak_tomorrow']hey are there any boss fights in the game with like other super villians[/quote]

Titanium Man, Iron Monger, Like 2 other bosses can't remember there names

bread's done
Back