Iron Man Steelbook Blu-Ray Group Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Iron Man (2-Disc Ultimate Edition) (Future Shop Exclusive Steelbook) (Blu-ray)

DVD2155652.jpg

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pr...=0665000FSM2155652&catid=24080&test_cookie=1#

Release Date: September 30, 2008.

Block 1

iNCREDiPiNOY - 2 PAID
Che - 2 - PAID - SHIPPED
SatinKzo - 2 - PAID - SHIPPED
regdent - 2 PAID (Priority) - SHIPPED
laserdogg - 1 PAID - SHIPPED
BigDumbWookiee - 1 PAID - SHIPPED

Block 2
uglyjay - 2 PAID - SHIPPED
SapGoblin - 1 - PAID - SHIPPED
orion1998_1 - 1 PAID - SHIPPED
kennerado (Australia) - 1 PAID (Priority) SHIPPED
bigt7117 - 1 PAID - SHIPPED
Hawkslet90 - 1 PAID - SHIPPED
vanton619 - 1 PAID (Priority) - SHIPPED
snausages - 1 PAID - SHIPPED
dack - 1 - PAID - SHIPPED

Block 3
The Tick - 1 PAID (Priority) - SHIPPED
truone - 2 PAID - SHIPPED
Speedy1961 - 1 - PAID - SHIPPED
neo_reloaded - 1 PAID (Priority) - SHIPPED
leonardodm (Brazil) - 1 PAID - SHIPPED
Jaspuna - 1 PAID - SHIPPED
BRu-LAy - 1 PAID - SHIPPED
Ranger-R - 1 PAID - SHIPPED

Block 4
Blu-Boy in BBK (Thailand) - 1 PAID (Priority) Grouped with Indiana Jones
Trisun - 1 PAID (Priority) - SHIPPED
PS3_kiwi (New Zealand) - 1 PAID (Priority) - SHIPPED
indiehjaerta (Sweden) - 1 PAID (Priority) - SHIPPED
Andrenaline - 1 PAID - SHIPPED
rydog223 - 1 PAID (Priority) - SHIPPED
AAnimedude - 1 PAID (Priority) - SHIPPED
definitivejx - 1 PAID - SHIPPED
Xfactor4 - 1 PAID - SHIPPED

Block 5
Neil M. - 1 PAID (Priority)- SHIPPED
WacKO - 1 PAID - SHIPPED
JohnnyDrama - 1 PAID - SHIPPED
Moopher - 1 PAID (Priority) - SHIPPED

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be so into this if that cover art wasn't god awful (What's up with the red box?!)! They should have just made it like the T-2 steelbook.

Is there any difference between the steelbook and the ultimate 2-disc edition (other than the steel cover of course)?
And is the steelbook really made of "steel"? (the picture makes it look like red plastic)

Steelbooks are made of metal. No idea if they are actually steel. The extras and everything are the same, only the packaging is different.

Steelbooks are very nice. I have the Devil May Cry 4 CE, and the Steelbook looks awesome. But I think I will skip on getting in on this. Like others, I am not in love with the cover.

This is a presale or preorder. The way it work. We can't order specific item outside of US, let say Canada for instance. Their site won't ship to US. That way, we need hooker who live in Canada. The hooker will order 1 entire order per block to me. Once I receive the package then I'll redistribute through the State & International. You better pre-order now or there will be no more Steelbook.

I get it. So after fees, taxes, the item and shipping, I'm looking at like $50.
Damn.
I'm going to have to see what kind of money I'm workign with because that is a LOT of money to drop on a movie, as sweet at the item itself may be.

[quote name='JoeCamNet']I get it. So after fees, taxes, the item and shipping, I'm looking at like $50.
Damn.
I'm going to have to see what kind of money I'm workign with because that is a LOT of money to drop on a movie, as sweet at the item itself may be.[/quote]Think of it as over $20 on the case, as the extras will be the same inside the steelbook as the regular version, assuming you're looking at the two prices at launch.

That's what you need to think about for the cost difference.

i dont want to be a buzz kill for anyone that is pre ordering this BD from this tread but i just got back from the mall and the suncoast had a sign that said you can pre order a steal case exclusive that had the same cover as the one posted in your tread sorry but this might save some people some shipping if they dont mind running to the mall

[quote name='ryanmassacre']i dont want to be a buzz kill for anyone that is pre ordering this BD from this tread but i just got back from the mall and the suncoast had a sign that said you can pre order a steal case exclusive that had the same cover as the one posted in your tread sorry but this might save some people some shipping if they dont mind running to the mall[/quote]
We don't want DVD logo. Are you sure they had a sign for Blu-Ray version?

[quote name='goodfella0714']I want on block 5. Sending the money through paypal now.[/quote]
Check Post #40. I have reached 45 units, so I can't add you anymore.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Check Post #40. I have reached 45 units, so I can't add you anymore.[/quote]I'd suggest checking your OP. You're showing slots available where you're saying there isn't.

Plus, you should double-check your math and make sure your counts are correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back