Iron Man Steelbook Blu-Ray Group Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Iron Man (2-Disc Ultimate Edition) (Future Shop Exclusive Steelbook) (Blu-ray)

DVD2155652.jpg

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pr...=0665000FSM2155652&catid=24080&test_cookie=1#

Release Date: September 30, 2008.

Block 1

iNCREDiPiNOY - 2 PAID
Che - 2 - PAID - SHIPPED
SatinKzo - 2 - PAID - SHIPPED
regdent - 2 PAID (Priority) - SHIPPED
laserdogg - 1 PAID - SHIPPED
BigDumbWookiee - 1 PAID - SHIPPED

Block 2
uglyjay - 2 PAID - SHIPPED
SapGoblin - 1 - PAID - SHIPPED
orion1998_1 - 1 PAID - SHIPPED
kennerado (Australia) - 1 PAID (Priority) SHIPPED
bigt7117 - 1 PAID - SHIPPED
Hawkslet90 - 1 PAID - SHIPPED
vanton619 - 1 PAID (Priority) - SHIPPED
snausages - 1 PAID - SHIPPED
dack - 1 - PAID - SHIPPED

Block 3
The Tick - 1 PAID (Priority) - SHIPPED
truone - 2 PAID - SHIPPED
Speedy1961 - 1 - PAID - SHIPPED
neo_reloaded - 1 PAID (Priority) - SHIPPED
leonardodm (Brazil) - 1 PAID - SHIPPED
Jaspuna - 1 PAID - SHIPPED
BRu-LAy - 1 PAID - SHIPPED
Ranger-R - 1 PAID - SHIPPED

Block 4
Blu-Boy in BBK (Thailand) - 1 PAID (Priority) Grouped with Indiana Jones
Trisun - 1 PAID (Priority) - SHIPPED
PS3_kiwi (New Zealand) - 1 PAID (Priority) - SHIPPED
indiehjaerta (Sweden) - 1 PAID (Priority) - SHIPPED
Andrenaline - 1 PAID - SHIPPED
rydog223 - 1 PAID (Priority) - SHIPPED
AAnimedude - 1 PAID (Priority) - SHIPPED
definitivejx - 1 PAID - SHIPPED
Xfactor4 - 1 PAID - SHIPPED

Block 5
Neil M. - 1 PAID (Priority)- SHIPPED
WacKO - 1 PAID - SHIPPED
JohnnyDrama - 1 PAID - SHIPPED
Moopher - 1 PAID (Priority) - SHIPPED

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']We don't want DVD logo. Are you sure they had a sign for Blu-Ray version?[/QUOTE]

i was wrong i just called them and they told me that there was only a dvd version with a steal case and that he wasnt sure what the packaging looked like for the BR. ill double check what the sign says sorry if i was wrong just wanted to save you guys some shipping

Hi,
Today 04Sep08, I noticed futureshop has more stock now for this Iron Man Steelbook Blu Ray now (48 in stock). But I am not in CA so I cannot buy it.

May I ask will you be taking more orders? Another new slot maybe?
Thank you.
Regards

If you can accept more orders
or if there are a empty slot left,
please let me know.

Thank you very much.
Regards
er-1

[quote name='ryanmassacre']i dont want to be a buzz kill for anyone that is pre ordering this BD from this tread but i just got back from the mall and the suncoast had a sign that said you can pre order a steal case exclusive that had the same cover as the one posted in your tread sorry but this might save some people some shipping if they dont mind running to the mall[/quote]

i noticed this before i jumped on and asked my local FYE (Rockaway, NJ) and they said they are only getting steelbook DVDs and not the blu-rays...

[quote name='ryanmassacre']i dont want to be a buzz kill for anyone that is pre ordering this BD from this tread but i just got back from the mall and the suncoast had a sign that said you can pre order a steal case exclusive that had the same cover as the one posted in your tread sorry but this might save some people some shipping if they dont mind running to the mall[/quote]

That's definitely for the DVD...I saw the signage last night.

Question do we know if this Steelbook is gonna be riddled with french? I'd love to get one of the steelbook's but It seem this line is in some trouble finding a buyer? If a spot opens up in the next week let me know.

[quote name='bzchanboy']Question do we know if this Steelbook is gonna be riddled with french? I'd love to get one of the steelbook's but It seem this line is in some trouble finding a buyer? If a spot opens up in the next week let me know.[/QUOTE]
Audio:
5.1 TrueHD Dolby – English
5.1 Dolby Digital – French
5.1 Dolby Digital - Spanish
Subtitles: English, French, Spanish

[quote name='Truone']If anyone is interested, I could pick-up some "FYE Iron-Man SD Steelbook."[/QUOTE]

I might be. How much does it go for? And what exactly does it look like?

[quote name='laserdogg']I can paypal by tomorrow if there's a slot left for me.[/QUOTE]
No, I'll let you know after I get the other shipment from other supplier.

[quote name='redshadow']is it still possible to get in on this? I can send paypal as soon as I get off work in 4 hours[/QUOTE]
Its too late to get in the group program. I have more to come from other supplier, so I'll let you know. Keep your eyes on my Trade Thread. Once its gone, its gone!

Hey i can send paypal payment right now. would i be able to get on a reserve list?

Also, is there anyway to get this other than futureshop?

[quote name='shadylane']Hey i can send paypal payment right now. would i be able to get on a reserve list?
No, sorry. Keep your eyes on my Thread Thread.

Also, is there anyway to get this other than futureshop?[/QUOTE]
No, Futureshop is the only place to get this unlike other store.

I'm in block 2 and have been paid for awhile. Since there is an open slot in Block 1, is it possible for me to get moved into it?

[quote name='dack']I'm in block 2 and have been paid for awhile. Since there is an open slot in Block 1, is it possible for me to get moved into it?[/QUOTE]
Doesn't have to be in order. All blocks will ship at the same time.

[quote name='redshadow']Still interested in this. Would like a slot if possible. Do you have any ETA on shipping?[/QUOTE]
I have 1 spot open on Block #4. No I don't have any ETA on shipping atm.

I have a good news for the buyers!

My supplier finally received the shipping notification from FutureShop at 8:00pm, local time.

Once my supplier have received all fifty (50) Iron Man Blu-ray SteelBooks, he will package them into one shipment and ship with UPS Canada.

Cheers

Hey, I missed the cut-off on page 2 (when you cut back to 45). If you do get 50, I would loved to be added to the list. Thanks.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I have 1 spot open on Block #4.[/quote]

Can I have this spot ?? Let me know and I can paypal right away..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back