Iron Man stuff and a phone

Sideswiper

CAGiversary!
http://www.scene-stealers.com/giveaways/win-a-free-cell-phone-iron-man-comic-book/

If you live anywhere in the United States, here is your chance to win an “Iron Man” prize pack. The package includes a vintage issue of the “Iron Man” Marvel comic book (#254 to be exact), the novelization of the film by Peter David, a mini-poster from the movie and…wait for it…a free LG VCAST cell phone! How a cell phone fits in with the promotion of “Iron Man,” I have no idea, but there you have it. We’re not going to balk at giving our loyal readers some cool, free technology.

[quote name='Vinny']Man, I want that issue of Iron Man fighting Santa...

Thanks OP.[/quote]
I think it's Santa Doom actually.
page3gk1.jpg

there was a commercial on tv about some verizon phone and an iron man tie-in. it was supposed to be tony starks personal phone that he drops while flying around the city as iron man lol.

anyway, thanks OP! possibility for free stuff is always great :D

[quote name='neudog']Thanks OP. Also the answer to the Human question was five right...:rofl:[/quote]
the human question was different for each person..
mine was four btw ..

[quote name='relicbane']there was a commercial on tv about some verizon phone and an iron man tie-in. it was supposed to be tony starks personal phone that he drops while flying around the city as iron man lol.

anyway, thanks OP! possibility for free stuff is always great :D[/quote]

Yeah, I saw that commercial when I was doing some survey online. I don't really watch TV so I never got to see it actually used, but I thought it was kind of lame. There's no way a phone would survive a several mile drop.

Entered, thanks OP! Anyone notice they misspelled address on the entry form?

[quote name='music2134']the human question was different for each person..
mine was four btw ..[/quote]

Damn, they have a nice verification question thing going, mine was three! O:)

bread's done
Back