Irrational Games up to 75% off merchandise - Most games sold out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blumpkin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
https://store.irrationalgames.com/Default.aspx

Irrational Games online store is having a solid summer sale. Up to 75% games and merchandise.

Songbird Edition of Bioshock Infinite comes to less then $40 shipped.

Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition Xbox 360 $20 SOLD OUT
Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition PC $20 SOLD OUT
Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition PS3 $20 SOLD OUT

Bioshock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition Xbox 360 $37.50 SOLD OUT
Bioshock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition PC $37.50 SOLD OUT
Bioshock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition PS3 $37.50 SOLD OUT

Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition Xbox 360 $15 SOLD OUT
Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition PS3 $15 SOLD OUT

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still trying but I got my games. Want the PC Songbird but oh well. I'll keep the 360 edition. Got some Premium Editions too. Good sale but wish the site would show OOS in cart. Guess they never had this much orders at once though.

Its call a hustle, kid. Accoubting scandals? Wtf does that have to with me. So Stele once i put them on ebay ill let u know so i can make off of you SHAQFU

One day i stay away from CAG because nothing seems to catch my eye and this comes out and missed the deal, damn damn damnnnnnnnnnnnn.

If anyone iiis selling one of his 30 copies send me a PM.

Dammmnnn again.

Its call a hustle, kid. Accoubting scandals? Wtf does that have to with me. So Stele once i put them on ebay ill let u know so i can make off of you SHAQFU
Really? I wouldn't be surprised if I actually have more than you. Here's most likely the difference between you and me: you have CC debt and can't afford to sit on inventory. And believe me, you will be. By the time you actually sell them, you'll make half of us as you delusionally initially thought, which was always a pipe dream due to price undercutting and shipping weights.

I got two yesterday, but I wanted to see how much we can add to cart and I added 15 and it put them all in cart (that's probably not the max, didn't keep checking) Free shipping, too. Obviously I didnt go through with it but I bet some random slickdealer bought hundreds. This is why we can't have good things.

Add me to the list of people who is hoping another CAG will PM me to sell an extra Songbird Edition for only... minimal profit!  I would take any platform as I am in this for the extras!

I got two yesterday, but I wanted to see how much we can add to cart and I added 15 and it put them all in cart (that's probably not the max, didn't keep checking) Free shipping, too. Obviously I didnt go through with it but I bet some random slickdealer bought hundreds. This is why we can't have good things.
The max you can add is 99 of any version, but they don't keep track of multiple orders place so you could do it multiple times.

The 360 version was in/out of stock throughout the day but the other two sold out fairly quickly, it seems.

Question for all who got an order to go through: I see that some people here got free shipping, but when I placed the order, I had to pay for it. Is there a certain minimum dollar amount you had to order to get free shipping, is it supposed to be part of the summer sale, or what?

Good luck with all your orders. I think it was the Black Friday sale when I placed a huge order for just about anything bioshock related since it's my favorite series. After a week of no shipping notification I contacted them and they said my bank declined the charge. I'm not sure how that's possible considering I did in fact get charged by irrational for my order since it posted to my account. To speed things up it was a pain, irrational didn't send anything, bank had to reverse the charge, irrational wasn't even open to letting me replace the order with a different card. They told me I would have to place a new order, in other words pay for everything at full price now that the sale was over.

Awesome developers, terrible webs store.

Good luck with all your orders. I think it was the Black Friday sale when I placed a huge order for just about anything bioshock related since it's my favorite series. After a week of no shipping notification I contacted them and they said my bank declined the charge. I'm not sure how that's possible considering I did in fact get charged by irrational for my order since it posted to my account. To speed things up it was a pain, irrational didn't send anything, bank had to reverse the charge, irrational wasn't even open to letting me replace the order with a different card. They told me I would have to place a new order, in other words pay for everything at full price now that the sale was over.

I had a similar problem with 2K's store. I was dropping about $500 and working with a lady directly after the website got jacked up. Long story short, I never got my stuff at the prices she promised.

Wow, sucks to hear that but I can definitely believe it. I just don't see them selling these CEs for these prices, they'll probably end up saying it was a mistake.

They will sell them as marked. I wish they would have only gone 50% off, but such is life.

If any of you actually end up playing bioshock 2 multiplayer, I will be happy to teabag you. haha

Not to sound like a pompous asshole but I bought only one copy of the songbird edition and never felt a need to buy more, I really don't understand the need for people to get more then 1 copy (with exception of gifting) I mean you didn't need the "profit" prior to the deal why do you need it now? Really ruins a good thing to see so many people grab multiple copies just to sell them when true fans want them for their own collection! I know its the nature of the beast but it still burns me to see it!

Not to sound like a pompous asshole but I bought only one copy of the songbird edition and never felt a need to buy more, I really don't understand the need for people to get more then 1 copy (with exception of gifting) I mean you didn't need the "profit" prior to the deal why do you need it now? Really ruins a good thing to see so many people grab multiple copies just to sell them when true fans want them for their own collection! I know its the nature of the beast but it still burns me to see it!
Same here.

I purposefully only bought one copy because I wanted as many fellow CAGS as possible to take advantage of this fantastic deal.The slickdeals mentality is the bane of our existence.

Same here.

I purposefully only bought one copy because I wanted as many people as possible to take advantage of this fantastic deal.The slickdeals mentality is the bane of our existence.
This! I really cant stand it! I mean when people buy up all of a limited item just to make $$ off other gamers in their community (cag) it makes me ashamed to call myself a CAG!

Not to mention they are all idiots because all of them posting them on ebay at once forces the price back to just barely over what they paid and then after fees/shipping they might break even or make like 3 dollars. 

And poor, sad panda folks like me miss out on it!  I would LOVE to have that songbird statue sitting on a shelf in my theater room at such as great price!

I'm sure you could buy just the statue on eBay for around $50. IMHO people can do what they want with their money but it also pains me to read some of these stories because they are obviously coming from people with very little to little experience reselling items on eBay. There are going to be a lot of these and much of the profit is going to be eaten up by shipping costs (it is now expensive to ship items more then 5lbs by USPS [better with FedEx] unless they fit in flat rate boxes/envelopes (this wont)).

Add that to the fact that most people that brag about these type of things are immature and wouldn't have the discipline to pack these adequately to prevent damage and the risk of a claim being opened has just increased exponentially.

There are so many other ways to make $20 (and so many better items to resell that fit in a small box or envelope) that I'm not sure why anyone would waste their time, energy or space in their house reselling large items like this (or the Dark Souls 2 CE) that require so much more prep/money to ship.

But back to the poster I was originally responding too----if nothing else be hopeful that an idiot or two will be parting these out at very little profit because he needs to free up allowance money for the arcade

They'll come down significantly. Check back in the next week and look for people who don't know what they're doing (i.e. auctions). Some are bound to close in the $50-$70 range.

Most of the ones you listed have been up for a very long time. I mean you can buy a brand new statue signed by the developement team for $175 directly from the irrational store. No reason to pay anywhere near that much for one pulled from a CE

Just got my shipping confirmation email.  Now to think of a good excuse to tell the wifey why I got this......

Just got my shipping confirmation email. Now to think of a good excuse to tell the wifey why I got this......
Tell her you like it. Then she will complain it is taking up space, then you can say "You are taking up space!", then when she says "I'll smash that f-ing thing!", you can say "No! Wait! I know a guy who will buy it", then you send it to me at cost plus shipping. Everyone wins.

So much butthurt, because I bought Three extra, and you all cry about the profit I'm going to make , even if its 15 dollars more that's 45 total. And stele, you bought more than me I'm the sucker??? SUCK THIS

AND I BET HALF OF YOU EXPLOITED GAMESTOP 5$....why oh why didn't you save it for the other millions of gamers?

BECAUSE WE'RE CHEAP ASS GAMERS

Ps. I'm sellin one songbird for 110....don't always have to ship, there's Craigslist my uneducated friend

So much butthurt, because I bought Three extra, and you all cry about the profit I'm going to make , even if its 15 dollars more that's 45 total. And stele, you bought more than me I'm the sucker??? SUCK THIS

AND I BET HALF OF YOU EXPLOITED GAMESTOP 5$....why oh why didn't you save it for the other millions of gamers?

Ps. I'm sellin one songbird for 110....don't always have to ship, there's Craigslist my uneducated friend

I don't care if you bought 100 extra. Just shut the fuck up about it.

I brought 2 of each for 360 b/c I like having more than 1 of a CE just in case something happens. To the people reselling, good on you. I resell too from time to time and have no hate for others that do. You make some money, nothing wrong with that.

As for those who think its bad, well it isn't, at least to me. Yeah people miss out but that's why I always say you have to be quick on these deals. Its not always resellers that make a deal go OOS. But people blame them instead of themselves for not catching the deal. Like usual, there will be a next time for a deal.

fuck  me?   fuck  YOU!

on another note, i have 2 im gonna be putting on ebay, starting bid 90$ woot woot ,will post link so you can bid on it .

and i have 32 xbox 5$ which i will trade 15$ for 10$ eshop

Thank you nice doing business with ya.

Besides that, anyone got shipping confirmation. I ordered mid day yesterday but haven't got any confirmation for shipped.
Order confirmation yesterday at 15:22 CT

Shipping confirmation today at 12:01 CT

EDIT: There isn't a tracking number in the email, but maybe because I chose $1.99 chipping via USPS.

i said day asfter shipping, so wait lieeek 2 days at MOST or i can just put it on with stock photo but i know how to get more money by putting the actual photo

Anyone else thing Hiiipowerswag is trying to take slidecage's place for worst spelling/grammar/whatthefuckdidIjustread? 

EDIT* OH SNAP Just got my shipping confirmation! Oh shizzle, Songbird Edition for $38!:whistle2:

For those who care just got my shipping conformation email, tracking number included.

EDIT: It appears I got a free UPS shipping upgrade. Only paid for USPS.

fuck me? fuck YOU!

on another note, i have 2 im gonna be putting on ebay, starting bid 90$ woot woot ,will post link so you can bid on it .

and i have 32 xbox 5$ which i will trade 15$ for 10$ eshop

Thank you nice doing business with ya.
better watch out they were giving out duplicates, if you didn't redeem them, someone else may have already!

Dont know how to quote on phone but thanks sirpikas..guess there are some good souls on here.

As for people complaining about a little typo? Your probably never getting laid for nitpicking like that.

Vinny go back to school and chill with the situation if you dont understand my writing. Your the type id eat for breakfast in a bar.

Dont know how to quote on phone but thanks sirpikas..guess there are some good souls on here.

As for people complaining about a little typo? Your probably never getting laid for nitpicking like that.

Vinny go back to school and chill with the situation if you dont understand my writing. Your the type id eat for breakfast in a bar.
Ah, a fellow fan of kegs & eggs I see.

Yup legs and eggs too, kings in all day son.

Its the inteenet so everyone acts TUFF to a curtain extent
I jus like it for the laffs im sry for any afence i maid to any of u.

ON A REAL NOTE...ANY IDEA HOW LONG TILL IT COMES IN??
Plz dont make me the laighing stock of CAG

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back