Is 80$ a good price for an 8GB memory stick?

Bit pricey. You can probably find one for like $60 if it has decent mail-in-rebates.

I just got a 4gb from frys for $17 shipped after mail-in rebate.

[quote name='62t']for that price you could get 2 4GB stick if you look around.[/quote] I think he just wants one so he doesn't have to keep switching the two when the video/song/game he wants to play is on the other stick.

[quote name='Codemaster']I think he just wants one so he doesn't have to keep switching the two when the video/song/game he wants to play is on the other stick.[/QUOTE]

Thats why I bought the $70 one from Fry's. I also bought the $14.99 after MIR 4 GB one. It is alot cheaper to buy two 4 GB sticks, but it would be nice not to have to swap so often. Besides, I remember when the 1 GB sticks couldnt be found for $120.

I just ordered one on ebay last night for $56.05 shipped. There seem to be quite a few sellers on there selling them right around that price.

I know an ebay one can be a risk, but the guy had a lot of good feedback, most of it from duo auctions.

[quote name='jimflox']I just ordered one on ebay last night for $56.05 shipped. There seem to be quite a few sellers on there selling them right around that price.

I know an ebay one can be a risk, but the guy had a lot of good feedback, most of it from duo auctions.[/quote]

I hope it wasn't a Sony...please nobody buy a Sony memory stick duo off of ebay, regardless of feedback scores. The fact is that most people do not even know how to tell a memory stick is a fake, especially when they leave feedback early on.

$80 seems a bit high. Search a little more and I am sure you can do better. I haven't had to look for a card in a while.

bread's done
Back