Is a copy of Alundra woth $12?

Farny

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I only intend to buy it if it's complete, but is a copy of Alundra worth $12? I'm heading to GS, most likely, to get Rhapsody, and if it's there, like it says in the locator. I might pick it up.

Great PS1 game. Go for it. I still have hope for a true sequel for the character. The whole 'Releaser' aspect has so much potential. Although some of the dream dungeons were a pain in the ass (Kline - this means you) and boss battles could last for eons even with powered up weapons (prepare to 'charge up' your weapon strikes for a lot of the attacks versus regular slashing), I still love the game.

I'm looking for many of the rare RPG PS1 games at GR because I have loads of credit there. I already found Persona 2 complete and in decent condition. :D I'm now looking for Alundra 1 and 2, ToD 1 and 2, Grandia, Rhapsody, and Legend of Mana. I already have a Legend of Mana complete if anyone wants to trade/buy it.

I saw a copy of both Tales of Destiny 1 and 2 at my local Hollywood Video for $15 each, complete last summer. I'm kicking myself for not buying them. They're most likely gone by now. :'(

The game doesn't have much resale value, does it? It doesn't matter to me; $12 for a great game is all good.

One of my favorite Playstation games :)

I bought it when it first came out at Wally World for $45 when my Wal Mart still carried decent games, decent as in not only the Nascar, Fishing & big name games. Didn't regret paying so much for this one much as I got to playing it right away & enjoyed it.

I saw a complete copy at GS once, but when I checked the discs they were scratched to hell.

bread's done
Back