Is a sealed Gameboy Player rare?

VGI-Shinobi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
114 (100%)
I bought a Gameboy Player from TRU for $60 a few months ago to attach to my Gamecube. Apparently, I have been too busy playing games on my 360 and it's collecting dust now. The Gameboy player is still sealed. Do you think now is the best time to dump it on eBay? I checked recent listing and it looks like a sealed one can go for $120. Thanks for any recommendation.

Yes, they're rare as Nintendo stopped production on them awhile ago. I sold a sealed one about 2 years ago for $50...wish I'd hung on to it for a little longer.

Nope and not really. The gameboy player is common in my area. In fact there is tons of them lying around the place. However it would make a good subject.

That's nuts. The only reason I didn't buy one was because I was waiting for a price drop but I could never find it for less than $40. I better pick one up the next time I see one...

The only reason I never brought was there is like three other versions of a player and one of them don't even need a disc and can take up full screen.

bread's done
Back