Is an Xbox360 even buyable by christmas

[quote name='MorPhiend']Yeah, too bad Gizmo can't "own" anyone. Everytime he opens his mouth, he just sounds like a moron. You guys flaming Onifrio are the ones who need to go back to GameFAQs. It's sad what some of you have turned this place into. I remember when I was new how kind everyone was to me. How'd we ever attract losers like you (thagoat, gizmo, etc...)?[/QUOTE]

I've been here a LONG time. And I remember when this place was new there was no need to flame anyone because everyone was intelligent enough to know basic forum rules - use the search feature, put topics in the right sections, etc.

If anything its because people AREN'T flaming stupid newbies that this place is turning into Gamefaqs.

Maybe people were kind to you when you were new because you weren't stupid. Common sense goes a long way into making someone likeable or not.

[quote name='thagoat']yes, and we were treated poorly as well. it is a right of passage, my friend. one day, we will meet again, and when we do, we shall walk hand in hand into the sunset. or maybe i just won't treat him poorly.[/QUOTE]Kiss my ass veteran.

I have the right to say that, since I have more posts than you on a message board. You are the most annoying SOB I've seen on these forums in awhile. Onifrio didn't think that he was better than anybody else. He was just trying to get help getting a 360, although that answer is obvious now because of other topics. Thagoat thinks he's the fucking king of this board for some reason.

[quote name='Skycaptain99']All I want is the Premium bundle, by christmas. I have been asking about it for the last two days, everywhere, and i'm still confused. I'm just going to call every BB,CC,EB,GS, and WM in nassau county, everyday, till christmas-freaking-eve, because that seems to be all that is going to work. Ill get on a know name basis with every freakin manager of every major retail store near me, and ill email every damn microsoft representative for an answer. Ill even send letters to my state legislator, just for the hell of it.[/QUOTE]
yea well im in melville but believe me ive been calling every store in LI for this bundle. Your not gonna find any luck with BBs GSs EBs or CCs...but your best bet is to try sears (there all supposed to get a couple soon) or target....and trust me im still looking

[quote name='Southberm']yea well im in melville but believe me ive been calling every store in LI for this bundle. Your not gonna find any luck with BBs GSs EBs or CCs...but your best bet is to try sears (there all supposed to get a couple soon) or target....and trust me im still looking[/QUOTE]
Thanks dude, Ill be sure to check out Sears and Target. If you find any info, any at all, let me know. Ill be sure to return the favor, and ill give you any info I recieve as well.

btw sears is extremely unreliable so if ur talking to them try to beat tons of unneccesary info out of them and maybe theyll shed some light and make sure theyre not making a list and theyre first come first serve

[quote name='Skycaptain99']All I want is the Premium bundle, by christmas. I have been asking about it for the last two days, everywhere, and i'm still confused. I'm just going to call every BB,CC,EB,GS, and WM in nassau county, everyday, till christmas-freaking-eve, because that seems to be all that is going to work. Ill get on a know name basis with every freakin manager of every major retail store near me, and ill email every damn microsoft representative for an answer. Ill even send letters to my state legislator, just for the hell of it.[/QUOTE]

For all the work involved there, you'd be better off biting the bullet and paying $200 over retail for the 360 off of half.com/ebay

[quote name='gizmogc']Yeah, thats it. Is it alright if I I make a few posts like 'how do u like youre 360' and 'help i cant find one!!!!!' a few times a day? That what this forum is turning into to. If you come here and choose not to use the SEARCH feature, or even look on the front page pof the sub-forum for 2 minutes, yes, you deserve to get flamed. His answer was only 5 posts down from when he posted, and another thread similar to it was 15 posts down. NOT that hard to LOOK before you post.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='mmn']I've been here a LONG time. And I remember when this place was new there was no need to flame anyone because everyone was intelligent enough to know basic forum rules - use the search feature, put topics in the right sections, etc.

If anything its because people AREN'T flaming stupid newbies that this place is turning into Gamefaqs.

Maybe people were kind to you when you were new because you weren't stupid. Common sense goes a long way into making someone likeable or not.[/QUOTE]

The internet is exploding. There are more and more people using message boards for the first time every day. It's a fact that you'll have to face. With that comes an initial lack of knowledge.

CAG was my first messageboard experience. But you are probably right, mmn. As a kid, I read the manual to every toy and videogame before I would play with the actual toy/game. So I learned before I acted with every new aspect of the internet that I have encountered over the years. But that's me. I cannot expect that of everyone. It would be nice. But that's not reality. The way to help people along the right path is to kindly inform them of what to do in the future, and answer their questions.

Then, if they continue to offend repeatedly (and purposely) in the same manner, have at it. I personally get much more frustrated with the likes of slidecage (he may be legally retarded...) or thagoat (little man complex?) than someone who is a relatively new poster who is just looking for the same thing that all of us have come here for. Just because they are not as experienced as you or I doesn't mean that they won't become that way with a little help. And positive reinforcement is always better than flaming someone.

I say go ahead and flame away at the regulars who are moronic (Why must so many people slaughter the English tongue? Why must so many be moronic little trolls?). But leave the new guys alone if you can't help them nicely. I'm sure someone else will. This place needs to be somewhere where people feel comfortable joining, not fearful that they will be forever hated...

bread's done
Back