Is anyone done with buying 360 titles for a little bit?

[quote name='magilacudy']I have PGR, PDZ, DoA4, and NBA 2k6. I did have Amped 3 but traded it in to Gamestop. To whoever mentioned waiting to play after beating your other games, get crackin because Amped is a unique experience and one of the better launch titles IMO (might be in the minority there). I'm probably going to wait until that hits Platinum status to reacquire it. Besides that, I am waiting for Halo 3 and Top Spin 2 to come out. I don't mind the dry spell thanks to PS2 RPGs...[/QUOTE]

I agree that Amped 3 rocks; it's the first 360 game I played all the way through. I imagine it'll be one of the first to get a price drop too, though.

Amped 3
Project Gotham 3
Condemned (best game out still)
DOA 4
Quake IV
PDZ
King Kong
COD 2
NFS MW
NBA 2K6
Madden (played for a day than I exchanged)
Kameo
NHL 2K6

Jesus i never realized i had so many effen games.... Yeah i'm done with them for now.

got:
Doa4
NBA 2K6
bunch of live games

waiting for that price drop/good deal on Amped 3, then i'll be set for a while.

Have:
PD0
CoD2

Had:
Kameo

I played the Quake 4 demo - seemed like Doom 3 to me :whistle2:s so I might wait on a price drop to pick that one up.

So I guess the answer's no since I'm still looking to pick up PGR3 - possibly Amped or Condemned but only if I catch a good deal.

NBA2K6
Madden
PGR3
DoA4
Kameo
PDZ
QuakeIV
Kong
CoD2
Condemned

Yeah, I'm done for awhile. These should keep me busy until the new titles are released. Thanks for the feedback on Amped. Should've picked it for $40 at GC, oh well.

Have:
Amped 3
Ridge Racer 6
Codemned
Perfect Dark Zero
King Kong
Project Gotham 3
Kameo
Dead or Alive 4

Also tried:
COD2
Tony Hawk A.W.
Need for Speed M.W.
Quake 4
....didn't find worth buying

Not really interested in anything till maybe Full Auto or Burnout

Well, I only have PDZ:LE. I bought it yesterday, thanks to Scorch putting it on hold for me at Hastings ($35 used, complete, perfect condition). I think I am probably done buying 360 games for now, at least until I get a 360 ;).

I have CoD2, PDZ, Kameo, and King Kong right now. I pretty much have everything I want, except I'm still contemplating whether or not I should buy Dead or Alive 4. I just about bought it the other day but decided to reserve Kingdom Hearts 2 instead. I'll probably end up getting Amped 3 once it gets a price drop, but otherwise I'm good until Oblivion and Gears of War release.

Yeah, Ampred 3 seems to be the next game I want, but since there is NO LIVE play, I feel I can pick it up whenever....hopefully a price drop.

I just picked up Kameo from the MS Retail site....so I'm up to around 9 games. (with 6 on pre-order!)

I have:

COD2
PDZ
Condemned
PGR3

May get Amped 3, NFS: MW, Quake 4, Dead or Alive 4, Kameo, or Gun if I see one of them cheap, but probably only one of them.

Other than that, waiting till March and then I'll probably get either Full Auto or Burnout: Revenge and Splinter Cell: Double Agent.

So I guess only 3 new 360 games for the first half of '06.

Well, I couldn't hold off, so I went ahead and ordered Amped and NFS:MW.

I have to say though, the GamerPoints is working for me in the sense of really playing through the whole game. I beat CoD2 in normal difficulty the other day, but I'm going through again in Veteran (which is a really great experience btw...not nearly as frustrating as I thought it would be).

[quote name='Zoglog']You're all unoriginal bastards

i'm gonna import Tetris: The Grandmaster Ace[/QUOTE]

So is it the original Tetris or another one of these stupid spinoffs? I'd rather play the grey cart NES version or Tetris DX for the GBC instead of any of these other Tetris crap games that have came out since.

bread's done
Back