Is anyone else INFATUATED with.............

drone8888

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Chi Lan Lieu!!!!

She is my new favorite asian celebrity.

My favorite asian model is a tie between Hiromi Oshima and Mary Jane Davey.

They are the goddesses that make each night complete!!!

Agree, disagree???
List your favorite asian hotties.
:shock:

EDIT:

http://www.msmaryjane.com/gallery/dtjane-3
http://www.msmaryjane.com/gallery/dtjane-4
http://www.msmaryjane.com/gallery/sa6.jpg

http://www.hiromioshima.com/portfolio_images/michael_bay.jpg
http://www.azbnk.com/modules/PhotoNuke/data/1028/30200406_Hiromi_Oshima_05.jpg
http://www.azbnk.com/modules/PhotoNuke/data/1028/30200406_Hiromi_Oshima_11.jpg
dtjane-3

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I failed to pick up the Asian-fetish gene, I blame my Syrian heritage, or something like that.[/quote]

My asian mom did it to me. Knowing every asian chick will turn into some form of asian mom scares me...

[quote name='beerguy961']My asian mom did it to me. Knowing every asian chick will turn into some form of asian mom scares me...[/quote]

dear god yes, the nagging, THE NAGGING!

not really into the whole asian thing either. the only asian celebrity "guy" i think is cute is Gackt. but that doesn't really count since he's kinda....feminine.

Oh,.........my wife is Cambodian/Chinese.
Her mom is 70,... but she looks like she's in her late 30s.

Her sister is 51,.......and I wouldn't hesitate for 1 second, to lay her down by the fire!!!!
She looks like she's 30ish,... and she is nice and thick in ALL the right places.

Anyways,........ not all asian girls turn into nagging nannies.

It doesn't matter anyway.
I'm not talking marriage, or commitment.
I'm talking unbridaled beauty.
I'm talking suicide inducing lust.
I'm talking THERE IS A GOD, AND THESE GIRLS PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Of course not,.... silly pants, horse lover.

Actually,... she agrees with me, that Hiromi and MJ, and now even Chi Lan, are gorgeous.
Do you think I hide my Hiromi centerfold screen backgrounds from her???

I told her her sister was hot too,... and she kids with me, about hooking up with her......... you know, the "old lady".

I have no shame.
Well,...........except for my miniscule pen........................ uh, pen, yeah.

:O

[quote name='opportunity777']I only want Asian girls that pose naked, I don't like to be teased :)[/quote]

Agreed. Try Emiri Yoshikawa.

[quote name='snotknocker']Chi who?[/quote]

:rofl:
Totally what I am feeling, I am more tied into chicks whose name I can properly pronounce and whom I might actually see on american tv. Needless to say Asian women are hot but I hold them in the same light as latinas and the whatnot. Like me and my buddies say "It's all pink"

[quote name='The Gifuto'][quote name='opportunity777']I only want Asian girls that pose naked, I don't like to be teased :)[/quote]

Agreed. Try Emiri Yoshikawa.[/quote]

I'll check her out :)

Now let's get some nude pics of those Busty Idols! :)

Diane Mizota is an arrogant slut!!!!

She's just on there for the virgin white boys, who dream of going to Japan, and finding a ho like that.

She is hot though.

I like Chi Lan's candor. She is adorable and hot at the same time. I would love to see what's inside her fortune cookie.
;)

[quote name='Socheata']I'm Cambodian/Chinese... :roll:[/quote]

Holy crap I'm Cambodian/ Chinese too. What a small world.

You are probably related to my wife.

We're originally from Jersey,... but she has a ton of family in California, Washington, Virginia, and Florida.

HMMMMM.

Do you speak Khmer???
It'd give me a reason to try and learn it.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='Socheata']I'm Cambodian/Chinese... :roll:[/quote]

Holy crap I'm Cambodian/ Chinese too. What a small world.[/quote]

nihongoga wakarimas ka? :p

[quote name='opportunity777'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='Socheata']I'm Cambodian/Chinese... :roll:[/quote]

Holy crap I'm Cambodian/ Chinese too. What a small world.[/quote]

nihongoga wakarimas ka? :p[/quote]

iie, watashi wa nihonjinshimasen. chugokujin ya cambodiajin shimasu (hopefully I didn't butcher that up too badly :lol: )

If you find Chi Lan to be the hottest girl ever, you watch way too much G4.

And anyway... Julie Stoffer is way hotter. Even hotter than Sarah Lane and Morgan Webb...combined

Not the hottest girl ever.............. just the hottest asian on tv, regularly.

Like I said,.. Diane is hot too,.. but when Chi Lan rocks her glasses,........ oh man,.. I gotta go insane.

By the way,.........I HATE G4!!!!
Especially MORGAN!!!!!

[quote name='drone8888']You are probably related to my wife.

We're originally from Jersey,... but she has a ton of family in California, Washington, Virginia, and Florida.

HMMMMM.

Do you speak Khmer???
It'd give me a reason to try and learn it.

:)[/quote]

Yeah, I speak Khmer. Not Catonese or Mandarin though. :?

Her name is Serei Watana. She only speaks Khmer and a little Thai.

My mother in law, on the other hand, speaks Lao, Thai, Mandarin, Viet, Khmer, and one other one, I can't remember.
My father in law speaks Cantonese, Mandarin, French, Khmer, and Thai.

It is really scary at parties at their house.

They always push me to learn,... but my wife refuses to speak anything other than English to me.
She's pretty lazy.

So I always bring the same words to the table,.. and look like a fool,...even though they think the few phrases I picked up is amazing.

?

Yeah.

[quote name='snotknocker']Chi who?[/quote]

Cheap ass link

Growing up in the grim, gang-ridden streets of Alhambra, California, Chi-Lan Lieu knew that she would someday forge a path into the world of technology reporting.

.... Right. Alhambra is a predominantly Asian 'burb east of L.A., the only gang you find there are the cops!

I love it when people try to pretend to be tough. Poser!

[quote name='cheapass Gundam'][quote name='snotknocker']Chi who?[/quote]

Cheap ass link

Growing up in the grim, gang-ridden streets of Alhambra, California, Chi-Lan Lieu knew that she would someday forge a path into the world of technology reporting.

.... Right. Alhambra is a predominantly Asian 'burb east of L.A., the only gang you find there are the cops!

I love it when people try to pretend to be tough. Poser![/quote]

I did IT work at the Alhambra Police Department in the second half of 1999. (A big PC rollout and a new 911 system were the primary tasks.) The city may seem idyllic compared to some other place place but there is a real gang problem there. It's low key compared to the worst Asian gang activity in Orange County but that is when it needs to be addressed, not after neighborhoods are effectively held hostage.

I think Ziyi Zhang is a pretty actress. I haven't heard too much of the others.. but of course in the Asian import stream who can forget Tila Nguyen at least IMO she's hot,sexy, cute roll into one.

And wow there are some Cambodians on CAG eh?
Jum reap sur, kyum jung yum bai lol ^_^ and not all asians girls turn like their parents unless they're really traditional o_O. it seems more and more turn against their moms or something.

[quote name='epobirs'][quote name='cheapass Gundam'][quote name='snotknocker']Chi who?[/quote]

Cheap ass link

I love it when people try to pretend to be tough. Poser![/quote]

I did IT work at the Alhambra Police Department in the second half of 1999. (A big PC rollout and a new 911 system were the primary tasks.) The city may seem idyllic compared to some other place place but there is a real gang problem there. It's low key compared to the worst Asian gang activity in Orange County but that is when it needs to be addressed, not after neighborhoods are effectively held hostage.[/quote]

I've been living in the neighborhood for over a decade. It is nothing compared to South Central or Westminster. The local cops get off on writing traffic tickets to Asian drivers, I have yet to see them deal with real gang problems like LAPD had to. The biggest criminal case they have is probably that Phil Spector mansion murder. The neighborhood is about as "grim" and "gang ridden" as Santa Monica's 3rd Street Promenade or old town Pasadena, where you can stroll down the street at night and weekends with shops open for business.

[quote name='radjago']If you find Chi Lan to be the hottest girl ever, you watch way too much G4.

And anyway... Julie Stoffer is way hotter. Even hotter than Sarah Lane and Morgan Webb...combined[/quote]

Blasphemy nobody is hotter than Morgan Webb !

T40410261251571.jpg

[quote name='godhatesjustyou'][quote name='beerguy961']My asian mom did it to me. Knowing every asian chick will turn into some form of asian mom scares me...[/quote]

dear god yes, the nagging, THE NAGGING![/quote]

Are you a mind reader or something?
:shock:

[quote name='TheGunslinger6'][quote name='radjago']If you find Chi Lan to be the hottest girl ever, you watch way too much G4.

And anyway... Julie Stoffer is way hotter. Even hotter than Sarah Lane and Morgan Webb...combined[/quote]

T40410261251571.jpg
[/quote]
Your picture only reinforces my point.
juliestoffer.jpg

[quote name='1SwtDeception']I think Ziyi Zhang is a pretty actress. I haven't heard too much of the others.. but of course in the Asian import stream who can forget Tila Nguyen at least IMO she's hot,sexy, cute roll into one.

Jum reap sur, kyum jung yum bai lol ^_^ and not all asians girls turn like their parents unless they're really traditional o_O. it seems more and more turn against their moms or something.[/quote]

Kyum jung yum slaw gah-ree! :p

Gosh, it's kinda hard to spell out what you really want to say. *laughs*

[quote name='Socheata'][quote name='1SwtDeception']I think Ziyi Zhang is a pretty actress. I haven't heard too much of the others.. but of course in the Asian import stream who can forget Tila Nguyen at least IMO she's hot,sexy, cute roll into one.

Jum reap sur, kyum jung yum bai lol ^_^ and not all asians girls turn like their parents unless they're really traditional o_O. it seems more and more turn against their moms or something.[/quote]

Gosh, it's kinda hard to spell out what you really want to say. *laughs*[/quote]

Boy you guys must be hungry :lol:

[quote name='radjago'][quote name='TheGunslinger6'][quote name='radjago']If you find Chi Lan to be the hottest girl ever, you watch way too much G4.

T40410261251571.jpg
[/quote]
Your picture only reinforces my point.
juliestoffer.jpg
[/quote]

I don't know who any of these chicks are but the first one is hotter than the second one.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='Socheata'][quote name='1SwtDeception']I think Ziyi Zhang is a pretty actress. I haven't heard too much of the others.. but of course in the Asian import stream who can forget Tila Nguyen at least IMO she's hot,sexy, cute roll into one.

Gosh, it's kinda hard to spell out what you really want to say. *laughs*[/quote]

Boy you guys must be hungry :lol:[/quote]

Haha salaw curry, ah nung law aw and yea kyum kalean main tain =P

bread's done
Back