Is Anyone playing Online anymore?

maguszxz

CAGiversary!
I been thinking about connecting my PS2 to my router and start playing online like I used to do but I am wondering if it is worth it anymore. Is online gaming on the PS2 dead or is there still some life left in the old girl?

Madden of course. Yet, also, I want to play Burnout 3, Champs of Norrath, Up your Arsenal and Deadlocked, NBA Live, 2006 World Cup Soccer (I suck at it but I love it), Socom III (when I get it). That's about it

Oh yeah, I got a copy of Max Payne 2 for 1.50 at Gamespot. Just wanted to throw that in.

I was playing R&C UYA back in April or May. There weren't a lot of people playing, but I was able to get in a few good games.

[quote name='maguszxz']
Madden of course. Yet, also, I want to play Burnout 3, Champs of Norrath, Up your Arsenal and Deadlocked, NBA Live, 2006 World Cup Soccer (I suck at it but I love it), Socom III (when I get it). That's about it​

Oh yeah, I got a copy of Max Payne 2 for 1.50 at Gamespot. Just wanted to throw that in.​
[/quote]

I have a feeling you'll be able to find a game in Live and FIFA. SOCOM 3 is still active, but I think more people play the second. I almost bit on SOCOM 3 last weekend but decided not to.

I've got Madden 06 and 07, I'll play you sometime if you want.

If the servers are still alive, u will find plenty of people. Call of Duty 3 is still active. The more recent the game, the more people u will find online. Even older version of Call of Duty still have an audience. Most EA servers are gone now though.

I was thinking of hooking up online for the PS2 as well, but the adapter is 20 bucks at GS. I'm surprised they even had it. I would probably play Ratchet as well. From what I remember a couple years ago PS2 online kind of sucked, but I guess you can find an audience.

Is MLB 06 The Show still up? I loved that game.

bread's done
Back