Is Bad Company 2 the next REAL Battlefield game?

DunckTheFunk

CAG Veteran
Ever since Battlefield 2142, Dice has been releasing plenty of good but not real Battlefield games. Battlefield Heroes, Bad Company, and 1943. When I say real I mean the type of game that 1942, 2, and 2142 all were, most of the game taking place online. And after I read this article from Kotaku it sounds like they're putting a lot of effort into Bad Company 2's Online. Leading me to believe we aren't going to see Battlefield 3 for a while, and that BC2 is more of a successor to 2142 than anything.

What do you think.

Cool trailer, but will it still play like you're moving and shooting underwater similar to Bad Company 1 and 1943?

@as50193
Cool trailer, but will it still play like you're moving and shooting underwater similar to Bad Company 1 and 1943?
CoD humper.

Release Date: 4 Mar. 2010

5 screenshots. And no, you can't fly the fixed-wing aircraft.
bfbc2_screenshot_2.jpg

bfbc2_screenshot_3.jpg

bfbc2_screenshot_4.jpg

bfbc2_screenshot_5.jpg

bfbc2_screenshot_8.jpg

Nice pre-rendered video but doesn't get me excited for the actual game since there was no actual gameplay footage and I'm not a big fan of the Frostbite engine, feels very clunky. It'll probably do OK since the Battlefield series has its fans. May pick it up next year when it gets cheap.

bread's done
Back