Is Best Buy's Xbox bundle worth it?

sabin23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Is the Best Buy Xbox bundle worth it?
I saw their recent ad and the Xbox Holiday Bundle (Top Spin, NCAA Football 2005) included THUG (Platinum Hit). I wasn't sure if I should get it right now or hold out on some of the Black Friday Xbox bundle deals (like at Comp USA, EB or Target).

I wanted the Xbox Crystal Fable bundle but it's available only in Canada and Europe and Ebayers are charging up the whazoo for it. I can't justify a $100 premium for a clear console case but it's certainly tempting.

I'm not sure if any other good Xbox bundles will be offered leading up to Christmas. What do others out there recommend?

Ehhhhh.. Top Spin is good, NCAA is alright, and THUG is excellent.. THUG is better than THUG2. I wouldn't go ahead and get it, though.. there's bound to be better deals here or elsewhere.

[quote name='Scorch']Ehhhhh.. Top Spin is good, NCAA is alright, and THUG is excellent.. THUG is better than THUG2. I wouldn't go ahead and get it, though.. there's bound to be better deals here or elsewhere.[/quote]

I like both Top Spin and NCAA (although I hate having them on one disc). THUG is cool but only the PS2 version has online.

I have about 40+ games (PS2, Cube but mostly Xbox) sitting on my shelf. I bought most of them recently from all the TRU, CC and Target deals from the last month or so. I already have PS2 and Cube but I'm itching to play the Xbox games.

I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out but if a better Xbox bundle deal comes along in the next couple weeks, I can wait - otherwise I wouldn't be considered a true CGA. :?

If you find a friend to get you one,... the Crystal bundle is well worth the cost.

XBox -$150
Fable -$45
Crimson -$15

So what's the big deal???
I'll have mine on Saturday!!

:)
Good luck.

[quote name='drone8888']If you find a friend to get you one,... the Crystal bundle is well worth the cost.

XBox -$150
Fable -$45
Crimson -$15

So what's the big deal???
I'll have mine on Saturday!!

Good luck.[/quote]

I don't think I know anyone in Canada... otherwise I'd be willing to pay them to ship it to the US of A.

I'm guessing that's how you got yours - How did you get your Crystal Xbox?

I should go over to Canada and pick one of these up. I live in Michigan, so it's probably an hour drive if that. Not sure if it's worth it though....I would probably just EBAY it anyways ;) Since I have my Halo XBOX

[quote name='sying']Trade in at EB for TS/NCAA2005 = 20 credit[/quote]Wow I just might have to trade mine in!!!

After the currency exchange,..... mine came out to $210USD!!!

Unfortunately,... the acquaintence of mine, forgot about the tax.
So that added $13USD onto the total.

Then $28 to ship,... but I asked for 3 day shipping.

Still better than the cheapest on eBay.
I think $285 shipped is the lowest I've seen there.

bread's done
Back