Is bestbuy/CC getting any 360's on black friday

Southberm

CAGiversary!
as i was waiting in line 2 hrs ago (i was way too late so i left) 2 bestbuy employees said they were getting 30 systems in on black friday, but other people contradicted that statement.......Anyone know if its true

In my opinion, it's likely they'll restock by the end of the week, in addition to actually stocking stores that didn't recieve a first shipment thus far (Kmart and so forth).

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']That means second shipment is Wednesday in order to have units for all the early bird specials Friday.

Isn't going to happen.[/QUOTE]

That's what I was told at GameCrazy. Although I didn't initially believe it... it's still entirely possible.

Short-ship launch day so you can tell the world that the 360 "sold out" on launch day.

They may also hold a few systems back just so they can say they'll have some. BB near me said that they'll likely hold 2-3 systems (probably cores) in inventory for the Friday rush.

I would laugh my arse off if Microsoft orchestrated this whole launch day mess...and then released a ton more a few days later. Suckers. That would be hilarious....new found respect for ol Bill. Please let that be true.

[quote name='lurknomore']I would laugh my arse off if Microsoft orchestrated this whole launch day mess...and then released a ton more a few days later. Suckers. That would be hilarious....new found respect for ol Bill. Please let that be true.[/QUOTE]

If only.

[quote name='Chris S']They may also hold a few systems back just so they can say they'll have some. BB near me said that they'll likely hold 2-3 systems (probably cores) in inventory for the Friday rush.[/QUOTE]

The BB I went to only released 50 units (25 of each type)... I think they're definitely holding back. In that listing on TeamXbox, that BB was listed as receiving over 100 units.

bread's done
Back