Is CAG in all 50 States?

[quote name='The Cheapest Ass Gamer']BTW, don't forget about DC...wonder if we've got any capitol CAGs. :)[/quote]

I personally know several DC CAGs.

[quote name='Santorum X'][quote name='Medium_Pimpin'][quote name='Santorum X']Washington. Guess what? It's been raining semi-heavy for three days now. I'm used to it; like the rain, actually. But man, for the people who have lived here (Seattle) long enough to adapt to the rain still can drive worth $#!+ in it. It rains 2/3 of the time here and people act like it's new or something. :roll:[/quote]

Yeah there were tornadoes in our state capoitol yesterday, and we had a HUGE downpour in seattle for about an hour. But it hasnt rained much here over the 5-6 years, so quit yer whining and go drink some Santorum.[/quote]

Alright Medium pimpin, I better not see you driving in front of me going 40 miles per hour on the freeway when it rains...[/quote]

No, only about 55mph, and i better not see you riding my ass 5 feet behind me, either Senator.

chalk another rep from Minnesota. I live in MN, go to school in Wisconsin across the bridge. Does that make me a dual representative? I guess I play my games in Minny exclusively, but I order from both work/school (Wisc) and home (Minny)!

Almost halfway (and btw, I'm not putting up a state unless someone from the state actually posts on here-can't know a CAGer from there).
Sorry

I guess it's time for an Arizona native to stand up and be counted. You know, the hardest thing about being a CAG in Arizona is deciding if it's worth dying of heat stroke to make it to the cheap deals... :)

[quote name='thegamer4787']Illinois (there arent many of us CAG's from Illinois are there?)[/quote]

i also unfortunately hail from that sate of suck

You know, you could just click on the memberlist and sort by location to speed this up. For instance the user "Angel of Darkness" is from Oklahoma, so you can cross that off.

[quote name='jmcc']You know, you could just click on the memberlist and sort by location to speed this up. For instance the user "Angel of Darkness" is from Oklahoma, so you can cross that off.[/quote]

how else are losers like myself going to +1 our post count, mister already a "Cheap Ass All-Star"?

[quote name='kfkl'][quote name='jmcc']You know, you could just click on the memberlist and sort by location to speed this up. For instance the user "Angel of Darkness" is from Oklahoma, so you can cross that off.[/quote]

how else are losers like myself going to +1 our post count, mister already a "Cheap Ass All-Star"?[/quote]

You could always find yourself a nice cozy flamewar to get involved in. There was just one about smoking which degenerated into a slap fight about drugs. There's always plenty of room for another poster in such threads and if they slow down, pick another hot topic, like the election or the war in Iraq, and derail the conversation.

[quote name='jmcc'][quote name='kfkl'][quote name='jmcc']You know, you could just click on the memberlist and sort by location to speed this up. For instance the user "Angel of Darkness" is from Oklahoma, so you can cross that off.[/quote]

how else are losers like myself going to +1 our post count, mister already a "Cheap Ass All-Star"?[/quote]

You could always find yourself a nice cozy flamewar to get involved in. There was just one about smoking which degenerated into a slap fight about drugs. There's always plenty of room for another poster in such threads and if they slow down, pick another hot topic, like the election or the war in Iraq, and derail the conversation.[/quote]

i much prefer meaningly posts like this one! :wink: (btw, enough of this stupidness on my part)

Indiana here. I'm a hoosier, but a transplanted one from Illinois. Live only a good 5-10 minutes away from IL in N.W. IN.

Oregon, I think there's another guy on here from Bend, OR. I'm in Eugene. Pretty sure I've also seen 1 from Portland. So that's 3 in Oregon. I usually have pretty good luck finding rare games at stores like Shopko and Fred Meyer, as nobody much buys games from there. Walked into Gitaroo Man once, didn't have enough money on me so I didn't get it, went back 3 weeks later, still there, so I got it.

[quote name='Cracka']if the flame war starts to slow down, u can always call somebody's mom a fat whore.[/quote]

i prefer insults you can type with only one had, so i'll just call people debased stewardesses, since my other hand is now permently busy with the hot hot hot cosplay photos

I kind of like the fact that there's no other CAGs from Arkansas around.. it gives me a better chance of hitting up the deals.

At least, I don't think there's any.

Another Nevadan! Las Vegas...
No, I don't like playing gambling games or video poker. And almost everything in this town is open 24 hours EXCEPT the arcades. Blah.

[quote name='Spacepest']Another Nevadan! Las Vegas...
No, I don't like playing gambling games or video poker.[/quote]

So...you're there for the hookers?

[quote name='Wet Ninja']There aren't many Virginians here, but I'm one of them.[/quote]

Not many?! I've seen a bunch of us around. BTW, do you go to William & Mary?

Oh, and I know there is at least one Utahn around here too!

[quote name='rfoster9']missouri here, maybe im the only one and i need to be running to all the best buys around here.[/quote]
Missouri here too, and i didn't get a damn chance to go to a best buy this whole freaking week.

bread's done
Back